Daedric Quests hang

Hi All,

My game (PC, 1.2.0416 w/Unofficial Patch) hangs whenever I try to start a Daedric quest. It doesn't crash, I just get the opening dialog line, then I'm stuck waiting for the follow on line from the shrine. I can't walk or open the status panel (tab key), but I can still look around. Eg: for Namira, I get the opening dialog through the "... basking in the sun" line, but not the rest of the dialog about the forgotten. If I use setstage to get past that part, I'm still stuck at the shrine. If I try to use setstage without activating the shrine, it seems to work - except that I didn't get the spell and Anga's door is still blocked. I've tried removing mods and such, but nothing seems to help. I don't run with that many mods to begin with.

Any ideas and/or suggestions?

Have you met all the requirements for the quests (each has different requirements). For your Namira example your fame must be 5 or more and your personality 20 or less when you go to talk to Hjolfrodi the Harrier. Here's a link to the UESP Wiki page for Daedric Quests. Edited by Striker879

Thank you for the correction (must have hit a little blank spot there ... getting older) and the update on your solution.