Plugin attempting to reference Far Harbor textures?

That's Bethesda being Bethesda. If you check the current Fallout4.esm, you'll see those facepaint options listed in the human Race record. They are not set to show until you unlock the "Atom" face paints, it looks like.

You can just ignore it. Seriously, try loading just Fallout4.esm and see how many errors it reports. The CK error reporting is more useless than FO4Edit error reporting was on the first build uploaded to the nexus.

Since they have it in Fallout4.esm, that means the textures will probably be added to the vanilla .ba2, although I could be wrong (that's what would make sense, but this IS Bethesda we are talking about). Looking at the .ba2s, it seems several were updated a week ago, and I see a mesh for a ghoul Yao Guai under actors\DLC03.

That's Bethesda being Bethesda. If you check the current Fallout4.esm, you'll see those facepaint options listed in the human Race record. They are not set to show until you unlock the "Atom" face paints, it looks like.

You can just ignore it. Seriously, try loading just Fallout4.esm and see how many errors it reports. The CK error reporting is more useless than FO4Edit error reporting was on the first build uploaded to the nexus.

Since they have it in Fallout4.esm, that means the textures will probably be added to the vanilla .ba2, although I could be wrong (that's what would make sense, but this IS Bethesda we are talking about). Looking at the .ba2s, it seems several were updated a week ago, and I see a mesh for a ghoul Yao Guai under actors\DLC03.

That mesh been there since DLC 1.