Pitbulls banned in Denver

Keanumoreira

Stereotype Pitbull: Vicious dog that would like nothing more to kill you, maim you, or kill things and maim things..

REAL Pitbulls: If bred properly (which most are) are about as friendly as a Golden Labrador or as happy as a Whippet.

Guess they have nothing better to do then ban what they think are dangerous monsters.... what next... Rottweilers banned in Chicago or New York?? (i'm a big fan of Rottweilers, soft coats (if groomed), affectionate etc etc)

Stereotype Pitbull: Vicious dog that would like nothing more to kill you, maim you, or kill things and maim things..

REAL Pitbulls: If bred properly (which most are) are about as friendly as a Golden Labrador or as happy as a Whippet.

Guess they have nothing better to do then ban what they think are dangerous monsters.... what next... Rottweilers banned in Chicago or New York?? (i'm a big fan of Rottweilers, soft coats (if groomed), affectionate etc etc)

Exactly, thank you. For once, a guy with a brain.

Who do you blame when a person is shot? The gun or the man who weilds it? Same for the Pitbulls; if you teach an animal to be an animal, you can expect negative results.

Who do you blame when a person is shot? The gun or the man who weilds it? Same for the Pitbulls; if you teach an animal to be an animal, you can expect negative results.

I don't think they should be banned, but think about that for a second.

Most people stereotype pitbulls, and think they will make good guard dogs. A lot of people purposely train pit bulls to be mean for that purpose.

I don't think they should be banned, and you can't really arrest the owner if you don't have enough evidence. What else can you do though?

Most people stereotype pitbulls, and think they will make good guard dogs. A lot of people purposely train pit bulls to be mean for that purpose.

I don't think they should be banned, and you can't really arrest the owner if you don't have enough evidence. What else can you do though?

Owner stupidity and irresponsibility is never an excuse.

It isn't a excuse, but my question is how do you stop the pit bulls from becoming violent? As I said, a lot of people train them for the purpose of being violent. What can you do to stop that from happening?

It isn't a excuse, but my question is how do you stop the pit bulls from becoming violent? As I said, a lot of people train them for the purpose of being violent. What can you do to stop that from happening?

Get the message out for one, educate the children and the adults.

Pitbulls were also banned in my country on account of a rash of pitbull attacks against minors and elderly people, and because of the stereotypical pitbull owner who is a bald, brown skinned drug dealer or pimp with muscles grown on Metandesenelon and with a resulting roid rage, and who drives an Audi A8 or S8, with a blonde mall p....ssy on the front right seat, and a pitbull on the back seat, and has the nasty habit of cutting in at the stoplight, and breaking your windshield with a baseball bat if you dare to use your horn in frustration.

Result: legislative stupidity.

That said, the number of pitbull attacks has dropped as far as I know, so politicians will have another chance to boast about their 'achievements'. It's like: headline: girl used microwave oven to dry her hair --> politician: let's ban microwave ovens, they are clearly dangerous -> Wooow... the number of microwave oven related accidents dropped dramatically. How smart we are!

How about a petition to ban those yappy nervous vicious attack Chihuahuas. One grabbed ahold of my boot and was hard to shake off. If it had of attacked a child that bite may have even broken his skin. :whistling: