Changes to our file uploader and large file uploading fix

TheTokenGeek

I am unable to test right now as my main computer is down with a dead Motherboard. I'm currently using an old laptop running Linux - which is barely able to run the forum site. :wallbash:

If you can get someone else to test - send your images to them and have them try to upload. That will help narrow it down some.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am unable to test right now as my main computer is down with a dead Motherboard. I'm currently using an old laptop running Linux - which is barely able to run the forum site. :wallbash:

If you can get someone else to test - send your images to them and have them try to upload. That will help narrow it down some.

Okay, I'll try finding someone to give it a go. Would it have to be a forum/site moderator to test it out, or is anyone okay?

Thank-you kindly for the update to the file uploader!

I just got a chance to use the new version & it's much improved.

Files uploaded quicker & the progress meter is a real plus.

No more wondering if the upload has hung or almost completed. :)

I can see pause & resume coming in handy too.

Prensa

In response to post #37613285. #37615810, #37619860 are all replies on the same post.

KiloDel wrote: I'm not sure what update it was, but none of my mods work anymore. They all just stopped. Removed themselves or something they aren't in the game. :/ I didn't do anything. Maybe its related to one of these updates going on, because there were no problems then suddenly, all mods removed from the game and cant be added in again.
DeadshotDaiquiri wrote: Same here. Disabling and Reinstalling doesn't fix it either.
MikhailScott wrote: You have to go to the plugins tab in the upper left corner and click the green checkmark to activate all of the mods. THEN go to LOOT to sort the load order.

Me too I have lost all my Mods and now i cannot access them let alone download any mods.It is truly down heartened.Mods make this game interesting.

In response to post #37613285. #37615810, #37619860, #38505250 are all replies on the same post.

KiloDel wrote: I'm not sure what update it was, but none of my mods work anymore. They all just stopped. Removed themselves or something they aren't in the game. :/ I didn't do anything. Maybe its related to one of these updates going on, because there were no problems then suddenly, all mods removed from the game and cant be added in again.
DeadshotDaiquiri wrote: Same here. Disabling and Reinstalling doesn't fix it either.
MikhailScott wrote: You have to go to the plugins tab in the upper left corner and click the green checkmark to activate all of the mods. THEN go to LOOT to sort the load order.
maxine24610 wrote: Me too I have lost all my Mods and now i cannot access them let alone download any mods.It is truly down heartened.Mods make this game interesting.

Been there done that Still no Mods,Sorry it does not work.

Since I saw this post I disabled my ad blocker on this site. However, since then, every time I come here I now have to report multiple ads. Either autoplay video, or ads that cause massive site lag until I report/disable them. This is most disappointing. I hope Nexus is able to find a stable, trustworthy ad provider soon.

• 2 weeks later...
My nexus mod manager does not run on my computer right now...tried re-installing and running in admin, this explains my current issue with downloading mods with the NMM option, although manually installing doesn't seem to work either, please hurry with help pls :( Edited by skyrimharry1961

I've been having problems with the new uploader the last few days. I've uploaded several different compressed versions of my mod ( .zip, .7z ). Now on my computer, these archives are uncorrupted. However, once I upload these archives to Nexus and summarily redownload them, the files come back corrupted. I've checked my archiving software and made sure I have the latest versions so I'm at a bit of a loss.

In response to post #39222805.

chrishpz wrote: I've been having problems with the new uploader the last few days. I've uploaded several different compressed versions of my mod ( .zip, .7z ). Now on my computer, these archives are uncorrupted. However, once I upload these archives to Nexus and summarily redownload them, the files come back corrupted. I've checked my archiving software and made sure I have the latest versions so I'm at a bit of a loss.

I've had this same problem when uploading two different mods in the last two days.