MBFV-More Blades For VEGAS

VenomArcher

I was really disappointed when i saw the small range of the bladed melee weapons in New Vegas. I have been a sword fighter in Fallout 3 and in New Vegas. So I'm pissed off that melee weapons are so weak in the game and Guns and Energy weapons are so strong.

So I would like to have a mod which rebalances all melee and unarmed weapons and adds new awesome custom melee weapons to the game.

Thanks for answers ;)

Well, if you click on my name and look at my NV profile, you'll find several melee weapons. I've just done a bunch of Japanese blades these days, but there's also some European and fantasy stuff in there and several other things. Also, axes, maces, javelins, spears, hammer... It should keep you well armed for a while.

Mind you, it's not the only stuff by a wide margin. There are lots of people who've done beautiful swords, axes, etc, for pretty much any style you favour. Probably having a look through the weapons section and deciding for yourself is the best you can do.

Edited by Moraelin

• 1 month later...

I see I'm a month late to the party but here's my 2 cents:

Swords of the Wasteland.

You'll find this mod on the nexus somewhere and its one of my favorites for melee weapons. adds 4 new weapons, a rapier called the virtuoso and a couple of vicious looking 2handers. I like it because the texturing was done very well, gives everything a well weathered, apocalyptic feel. That, and lopping a dude in half with the zanba makes me chuckle every time.