Oblivion Anniversary Edition

Bleedingnova

I just got it, I was wondering what "Path" I should Take. Since i have Fraps I will also do an LP for it since I'm bored outta my mind. So please fill my ears with all of your combined retarded ideas. Amuse me....

I normally go har core magician with the theif path. So try not making up an idea that leads with those.

Oh and I will use Nothing but a bow as my main weapon.

So please fill my ears with all of your combined retarded ideas

that says it all.

Some people have a gift with words

He is a true master of the essence of the English tongue. It brings a tear to my eye to know that I may stand in the digital presence of such a gifted, god-like human.

I feel that I cannot even offer my humblest of idea's to this wondrous creature who astounds us with his glory. Too much, too much!

So please fill my ears with all of your combined retarded ideas

that says it all.

Some people have a gift with words

He is a true master of the essence of the English tongue. It brings a tear to my eye to know that I may stand in the digital presence of such a gifted, god-like human.

I feel that I cannot even offer my humblest of idea's to this wondrous creature who astounds us with his glory. Too much, too much!

Your Speechcraft skill has decreased! You should rest and meditate on how heavily you have failed!

Edited by infernohero