Your dovakings skills

TheEliminater

I think ill go for the usual until:

Imperial ranger:Blade, Marksman,Light armor, sneak(and restoration a bit).

You can throw everything you have at him and he shall survive!

I was going to go with a blade destruction sneak sort of battlemage build until i saw the thing where the magic is better with both hands casting it...Doesn't mean I couldn't do it, just that it'd be less effective, and I might as well go with a warrior or assassin character. Seems to me like they're trying to make the purer, more defined "classes" more efficient than a hybrid such as a battlemage (sorry if that's been said already in a video or something, don't keep up much with Skyrim other than gameplay/gameplay commentary videos)

My first Dovahkiin shall be a Nord wielding a two handed axe. I like to complete the main quest on the most obvious lore-correct character. (Two handed, heavy armour mainly)

After I've finished the MQ, probably an Altmer mage (destruction, conjuration, illusion), a Bosmer thief (sneak, marksman) and an Argonian Assassin (alchemy FTW)

As for the guy who got a strike... at least he said no offence :P

I'll go with a nearly text-book nord thief.

Marksmanship

Alchemy

Light-armored

Sneak

Security

But I'll add some warrior/mage skills. One handed weapon and illusion. Both of them can serve sneaking but when I have to fight I'll use a sword in my right hand and illusion in the left (not the most offensive school but still).

For the perks, if there are perks which improve the movements I'll take them. Otherwise, I'll take the infiltration perks (more critical, more sneaking, more security, more poison) if they are really useful. Since a lot of perks have 3 or 5 level, I'm betting we'll be able to chose around 15-20 perks, maybe 25 depending but no more so these should be enough.

I'll go with a nearly text-book nord thief.

Marksmanship

Alchemy

Light-armored

Sneak

Security

But I'll add some warrior/mage skills. One handed weapon and illusion. Both of them can serve sneaking but when I have to fight I'll use a sword in my right hand and illusion in the left (not the most offensive school but still).

For the perks, if there are perks which improve the movements I'll take them. Otherwise, I'll take the infiltration perks (more critical, more sneaking, more security, more poison) if they are really useful. Since a lot of perks have 3 or 5 level, I'm betting we'll be able to chose around 15-20 perks, maybe 25 depending but no more so these should be enough.

You get to pick 50. There are 120 perks in total

You get to pick 50. There are 120 perks in total

You get to put around 50 points in your perks, but that's not what I was talking about. Like I said, you can put 3 or 5 points in some perks, which decrease the number of different perks chosen from 50 to around 20-25.

And for your 120 perks these 120 are not the same as the 50. We can see in the video that there is around 9 perks for block (and 13 points to spend), + or - 8 perks for two handed weapon (for 18 points to spend at least in this tree), around 8perks/16points for one handed... 8 perks*18skill is about 144, so it's likely it is 120 different perks. So there is 50 points to spend on about 240 (didn't they say 280?) points.

So depending of the choices of the player and what are the most interesting perks, we'll have 20-25 different perks with a level 50 (maybe more maybe less, that's just an estimation)

Edited by Any_ILL

I will start either as a DnD pure at heart paladin(heavy armor, shield, one handed sword, restoration and maybe illusion/conjuration with high strength, endurance and personality), i won't steal or kill innocent ppl, a true lawful good(stupid) character;

or as a gladiator (light armor, 1h sword+shield, destruction and mysticism) a mercenary type, doing what he thinks is best for HIM(stealing and/or killing innocent as well).

I will decide which one after 1-2h of gameplay ;P

For second approach i will play as illusionist(illusion, destruction, mysticism + smth), loving to manipulate ppl, a little chaotic evil character.

What can i say? I'm a role-player type of gamer ^^

One: I would hate to be limited to the number of perks I could take other than the times I level up...

Two: I will make a rogue, but one who could kill everyone if discovered, not one weak that MUST rely on stealth... because that's the fun part.... he does the stealth just to be more awesome, he can go and kill everything without a notch... that and it's more fun... and we're gonna fight dragons, those things are not gonna just wait somewhhere for me to sneak behind it and dive my sword in its back... Spells will be used so... a big mix of the three, first a rogue, then a warrior, then a mage...

Everyone will so love constellations after ths game....