Your dovakings skills

TheEliminater

Ok I recently discovered theirs a limit to the perks you get so what is yor character specialized in.

I think my first play through I'll go as an impereal adventure specializing in heavy armor, one handed weapons, Block, and mercantile

Second might go for bosmer assassin. Specialized in light armor, archery, stealth, one handed weapons, and security.

Third play through I'll go as a wizard specialized in restoration, one handed weapons( possibly), illusion, and destruction

Since there is a limit it will be best to specialize in as few things as possible to make your character stronger at those skills.

Who needs swords when you have the power to shoot fire out of your hands? Destruction, Destruction, and, oh yeah! More destruction. At least, that's the first thing I'll try. Who knows, magic might be gimped again (without using exploits) but the new system sounds promising.

Also Conjuration if they make it more useful. Summon swarms of minions to do my fighting for me!

Who needs swords when you have the power to shoot fire out of your hands? Destruction, Destruction, and, oh yeah! More destruction. At least, that's the first thing I'll try. Who knows, magic might be gimped again (without using exploits) but the new system sounds promising.

Also Conjuration if they make it more useful. Summon swarms of minions to do my fighting for me!

Interesting the reason Im picking one handed weapons is becuase of finisher moves

It won't be possible to be a master in everything, but you will be able to focus on multiple skills.

You can put any two play stiles together to create a new one.

You can be a master in Magic if you focus only on magic, but if choose to have two professions you won't be able to max out both but you get the benefit of being good in both.

Heaving three professions would require too much focusing on increasing certain skills, which wouldn't be fun at all.

no offense but magic is for fágs, i'm going for the hardcore 2handed dual wielding if u can do that SO AWESOME! :D

EDIT by LHammonds: Strike #1 for flaming and vulgar language.

The Strike System