Where to find Christine and Uylesses' Costume in OWB?

Deleted1811414User

You could wait a few days and read the wiki I suppose.

I am sure it will be updated in a few days with this information if its not already there.

Here we go.....

"Christine Royce appears in the Fallout: New Vegas add-ons Dead Money and Old World Blues. In Old World Blues, Christine, like "Ulysses" doesn't physically appear in the DLC, but her voice does appear in three audio logs. "

Drat, was hoping to find Ulyssees' outfit in his hideout but. according to wiki, it's not going to appear until Lonesome Road.

Good, I never thought it made any sense, they would just give you his clothing before the dlc.. Then again i hated how honest hearts presented you with all the clothing from the dlc.. Stupid, and unoriginal..

Drat, was hoping to find Ulyssees' outfit in his hideout but. according to wiki, it's not going to appear until Lonesome Road.

Good, I never thought it made any sense, they would just give you his clothing before the dlc.. Then again i hated how honest hearts presented you with all the clothing from the dlc.. Stupid, and unoriginal..

Honest Hearts didn't really PRESENT you with anything.

They just kinda threw everything at you when you finished it.

• 2 years later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Lol, I just recently(sometime in August) found the footlocker with Ulysses' gear for the first time. I have done no less than 15 playthroughs since Lonesome road released. I guess i just got too giddy after the DLC.

The footlocker is outside the entrance to The Divide, in the Mojave Wasteland. As you exit facing east, look to the northeast and walk a few steps.