Custom Race MOD

jtgoalie

Hey Everyone, im very new to modding and ive only been modding for about a day or so now and ive just been fooling around with the Construction Set. But what i would love is if someone could make a Panda race to be played. Ive been developing a backstory on why there are pandas coming to tamriel and ive got a very good idea on how i want their stats so that just leaves me with the actual making of a playable panda. I know how to customize on the CS but its the texturing or meshes/modelling of it (see total noob) to actually make the character look like a panda.

So far for backstory, im just kindve thinking that they are a minor race from Akavir that have remained hidden in one of the various jungles on the continent. Theyd be extremely strong and pretty intelligent and personable but their speed and agility stats are non-existent. Their skill attributes, would be hand to hand, mysticism, heavy armor, blunt, armorer and maybe restoration. Also while browsing through mods i found a bamboo armor mod which is just retexturing of blades armor but i figured that the pandas would use that kind of armor and be expert bamboo armorers. Like i said this is kind of in the beginning stages so i havent put too much on paper because i need a panda race first. The panda can just be based off the kung fu panda movie for a quick start.

So id greatly appreciate anyone who would be up to making me a panda race id be greatly appreciative and thanks in advance to anyone who responds to this post.

THanks again- JT