Game crash when using ironsights

moarx

I've played New Vegas for 35+ hours and up until this point I've been fine, though a few minutes ago I ran into an issue and I'm not exactly sure of what's causing it. I'm currently playing through Dead Money and had been wearing a Sierra Madre helmet for quite a while and was perfectly fine. The problem seemed to start after I found a Sierra Marde Helmet, Reinforced and equipped it. After equipping the reinforced helmet some sort of blue VDSG message popped up which I immediately exited out of (by mistake). I'm fairly sure it mentioned some kind of scanner, unfortunately I was unable to read any more of it. At first I was fine until I tried using my ironsights which caused the game to crash. I tried restarting my game several times and every single time it crashed when trying to use ironsights.

The only mod I have that really effects the core gameplay (as far as I can tell) is Project Nevada, I figured it could be related so I updated to the newest version but I'm still having the same issue. I've tried disabling various settings (Enhanced Zoom, Visor Overlays, etc.) but none of them seem to make any difference. Earlier today I found an AR Scanner implant from Project Nevada but never installed it so it doesn't seem as if it's the issue either.

Here is my load order:

http://i.imgur.com/QVbkO.png

edit: Just tried reinstalling Project Nevada again and when doing the BOSS Auto-Sort it moved the Rebalance esp from the bottom to just under Cyberware.

For now I'm going to try to finish Dead Money as I'm fine as long as I'm not wearing the helmet, though any idea/solutions would be appreciated.

edit: Seems as if trying to sprint is also crashing my game (it was fine before), I guess my Project Nevada installation is more broken than I thought. What's strange is that I just uninstalled it/installed a new version so I'm not really sure of what to do at this point (also tried reinstalling this version, didn't fix either issue). I'm guessing that I'd be best off doing a fresh install of New Vegas/all of my mods.

Edited by moarx