ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Terran Vampires REVIVED

Urko

• Replies 929
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes and we strongly concider it, it will depend on time and wether or not we'd have to force one to use HUD Status Bars, either we make our own, or we want it to be optional.

but it's great to hear you like the idea. :thumbsup:

I hope you'll use one of my suggestions, which I have been craving for, in a vampire overhaul for almost two years.

As I wrote on first page I think, vampire shouldn't rely on weapons when they become older, and more powerful.

They should rely on their strength. I have craved a system that allows you to punch someone so powerful, that his spine cracks.

And also be able to break somebodies neck. I know it should be possible, for example for the spine, Nekhimal has it in his mod, and you could use the gasping effect from Deadly reflex.

Regarding to the snap neck effect, I am not certain if it is possible.

this would requre a massive overhouwl, the likes of deadly reflex wich is frankly porbaly not realy an option, however, given you have anough strength/endurance/handtohand you are able to just grapple you enamy and suck him dry. alternativly you can turn into an animal and attack your enemy, (for example my favorite a swarm of rats), also WRG developed a power making you able to throw your enemy's around. also your able to grow claws wich wil help your hand to hand and graple. but i don't think there is much more we can do given the amount of time.

i'm concidering doing a similar, projesct but TES lore correct for skyrim (after playin it myself for some time,) lets hope those game mecanics leave more room for it, perhaps we can do something with the flourishes in that game, but for now claws feeding and animal forms will ahve to do.

Edited by Urko

i think too that the strong weapons for vampire are is hands but i think that he have to use weapons becouse i think that this make the difference in a fight with other vampire (if u make the possibility that vampire of different clans can fight eachother) or if in a future update u make the mod compatible with mods of lycan.

and in a lot of manga and movie vampire use weapons too (alucard in hellsing, d in vampire hunter d, the vampires of underworld)

Snapping necks is possible. Very possible, and technically isn't overly difficult once you know how. Ripping out spines, not so much. The main obstacle is having no-one who can make animations.

If anything, I would make it so that the player feeds on the enemy instead of snapping his neck. If I copied something straight from another mod (you know, aside from it being about vampires :P ) then I doubt they would be happy :L

Besides, a lot of people (including myself) prefer to fight with weapons. Snapping necks while sneaking is something extra, so it's definitely something worth looking into.

well a daywalker ring will be good for normal quest becouse it's not necessary to stay all day in a house but it's not very in theme with the nightmare vampire becouse it become too overpowered...

one thing: joining one or unother clans make difference in skill? i mean each clan give u some passive skill that increase a skill (for example a warrior clan blade or hand to hand, or a mage clan that increase destruction, illusion, ext..)

daywalker ring, you mean like the cheatable daywalker robe already in game? :P

as for daywalking interseting you ask, day walking will be possibel in game but only under special curcomstances.

there are two inportant factors to this humainty and blood drain.

the vampire wil be able to be awake while the sun is up but he wil burn trough his blood supply faster. and even faster if he's outside, this wil means only very strong vampires will be able to walk in the sun, and even then only for a limited amount of time and having consumed a lot of blood.

the other factor humainty, a vampire's weaknesses and stength increse greatly if it walks with the inner beast and kills his prey without remorse, this will result him in bein a real terror of the night incredibly strong but realy prone to fire and sunlight, however if the vampire chooses to live an ethic alife as holding on to human principals as sacret, true you won't be that kickass ravaging monster of death and blood but you will regain more and more humanity and so you will get less vunarable to sunlight.

clans we have powers why use skills :biggrin:

evey clan has it's born abilitys, there will increas automaticly while the vampire rises to power, in order for the vampire to learn aonther clans powers tough they have to teach him, in order to gain tehir favor you will have to do a quest for the clan, these quest wil greatly resemble what the clan is about.