ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Terran Vampires REVIVED

Urko

i just saw the vids of skyrim and i think if we wait anylonger then we might lose the crowd i know 12 people that have givin up on oblivion after they saw skyrim more and more members are ditching downloading mods and reformed to basicly LIVE in the construction set. its my main concern and i was wondering how the overall mod was going im not rushing im mearly bringing it up to your attenchin and asking you to let me know the progress also im going to need some assignmentets to speed the process p.s im in a rush so srry for th misspellings

this is indeed something we struggle with however there are alwys those who will stay playing oblivion for a while or get back to it later, also a alwys wanted to see this mod in a finished version, even is it will only be played for 1 or 2 weeks it's stil worth it, also to me it's the experiance that counts also if the system hits of i'll concider taking it to skyrim once i'm done playing myself.

Will this be just like the old mod but with added features? I saw someone say there will be no animal feeding, but I do sort of like being a vegetarian vampire if my vampire character is supposed to be good. I'll be sure to keep my eye out for this nonetheless though, since I'm using Terran Vampires 1.4 at the moment.

it will be redone polished and as finished as possible, as for vegetarian, wel vamppireism is a cures for those who bound to human morelaty.

from the vampire's point of vew it's like stealing a fruit from a tree whithout planting it's seeds, shure not perse lawfully good but not evil either.

i'd advise you to just try the mod when it comes, i'm quite intersted in making the opinion for peaple who expect a vampire slightly differend from what we offer.

• Replies 929
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(elricshan) thank you for the surgestion, we are indeed concidering custom armor, however, 3 problems occur when we do that.

first is ingame the vampires try to blend in with socitey wearing all sorts of exegarated clothes and armor does not help with that.

secondly it's a gamble to walk away from the artstic style of the game too much, however to some peaple custom armors/clothes are very exiting we risk loosing audianece that is repulsed by a certain style.

for example i recently stumbled over an vampire that seemd realy intersting however just about every woman the mod added was dressed in lingery, i mean that's sexy and all but to me spoils the game by being very unrealistic/unlogic.

or if we would make the vampires dress in anime like armor, anime fans will love it, anime haters will hate it.

third, body mods, for example a while ago i asked sinblood if i could use his/her less underdressed clothes since they are beutafull an the reply was yes, however when testing them i discoverd you need to download a certain bodytype for them meaning when using the mod we'd force peaple to use certain body mods, which is somthing that we refuse to do since a. we would lose peaple how like to use another body and b. i don't use body mods myself.

thank you very much for your surgestion, we will need to concider it.

Edited by Urko

i understand what you mean but in thear sanctuary vampires dont need to dress up as normal person, and it is manny armores that looks cool on both male and female person whitout making the female version somthing a prostitute wears (and btw i am no fan of the prostitute female armor thing, the females shal looks cool not like a prostitute) and it dont need to be to a body mod and if it is you can do it as the people that made underdark did. it is not a reqrement to have the body mod that thay uses, you can youse those armores just fine whitout their body mod

I spoke with WRG and we came to the conclusion, custom armor will be added, also i started work on it this morning :thumbsup:

Now to the forum, i encurage you to upload links to armor/clothing mods you like that fit within the vampire genre, some guidlines are:

sexy is great, downright slutty isn't.

anime is probaly not a good idea.

level of deatail should not be less than in vanilia oblivion.

try to keep is within the fantasy/medival style of oblivion a little.

i try to aviod fan stuff but there are exeptions like the underworld armors.

if there are differend versions please link to the HGEC or vanilla version, since HGEC is the most used body mod.

the more surgestions the faster the game will be released, since i won't have to spend weeks browsing the nexus.

i'll keep you guys posted,..

I'm working on one big project and some smaller now (but my laptop just crashed, so at the moment working on nothing) but if you would want any scripting/NPC AI help you can count on me :P This project sounds cool (at last a vampire mod, that isn't a TwilightOblivion)