Terran Vampires REVIVED

Urko

well given the circumstances I think it will be a great mod and i'm very curious to try this new crime system

there will be a custom soundtrack too?

could you define custom soundtrack? i might be able to do something with music (legaly before anyone asks so no ''i realy like this song could you use it' since it most likely ahs copyright')

Could we see any screenshot, anytime soon? I know that you don't have anybody yet, to make models, but it would still be nice to see the system in action, ingame.

soon my friend very soon :P,

i made a poster showing the Savant haven, The Asylum, only a quick lookover from WRG and a little description need to be added, it'll be up tomorrow at least.

• Replies 929
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah if it's possible in certain location a custom theme to caracterize it....

i concider it, most likely on a seperate esp so the palayer can shut it off if he/she doesn't like it.

i'll look at that music pack, franky it obviusly isn't firs priority, however i encourage you all to send me a tune you see fit for a certain clan, and note, keep it classical like, meaning it won't stand out too much sorry no techno fantasy :tongue:

Wel here it finally is, sorry to keep you guys waiting for so long, The Savant haven (obviusly there is much more to explore. :thumbsup: )

The Asylum:

This is the home of the Vampires who are not yet deemed ready for society. Enter a human and you will find quick death, enter a vampire and you will find a new family - however eccentric they might be.

In the asylum Savants are taught how to stalk the night but more importantly how to handle their insanity. Some savants need only to learn how to deal with minor, insignificant visions, while others need to master an irresistible urge to step into the sunlight and have to be chained to their beds and locked in their rooms every night, there are also those who would burn themselves, friends and homes just for the thrill of the flame.

Every inhabitant of the asylum has it's own story to tell. And it ranges from the eccentric to the downright insane. All have a background that links to the source of their insanity. Every NPC has a room resembling their personality, and just like every other haven a player room is included.

Embrace the Savant

Embrace Madness

Edit; before you ask: The forum doesn't allow a much picture.

Edited by Urko

Wel here it finally is, sorry to keep you guys waiting for so long, The Savant haven (obviusly there is much more to explore. :thumbsup: )

The Asylum:

This is the home of the Vampires who are not yet deemed ready for society. Enter a human and you will find quick death, enter a vampire and you will find a new family - however eccentric they might be.

In the asylum Savants are taught how to stalk the night but more importantly how to handle their insanity. Some savants need only to learn how to deal with minor, insignificant visions, while others need to master an irresistible urge to step into the sunlight and have to be chained to their beds and locked in their rooms every night, there are also those who would burn themselves, friends and homes just for the thrill of the flame.

Every inhabitant of the asylum has it's own story to tell. And it ranges from the eccentric to the downright insane. All have a background that links to the source of their insanity. Every NPC has a room resembling their personality, and just like every other haven a player room is included.

Embrace the Savant

Embrace Madness

Edit; before you ask: The forum doesn't allow a much picture.

Awesome :D

well it's a very good screen for an interesting place with a lot of interesting guys to know :)

i hope we can see other screen too

well it's a very good screen for an interesting place with a lot of interesting guys to know :)

i hope we can see other screen too

you can soon WRG will make a poll were you can vote wich haven/caracter or location you want to know about. :thumbsup: