Terran Vampires REVIVED

Urko

So yea, i promised to keep you all posted here it is ;)

havens were on a quite finished level so i have started work on quest areas, an i can tell you guys those of you who like horror wil problay enjoy the necromancer quest a lot, if you don't there is a lot less intense and creepy stuff don't worry.

but even as the creator the mood of the necromancers quest kinda creeped me out so either it's a good dungion or i'm a pussy, proably both :P .

also on the npc issu, i spend a day fixing my computer to a point it doesn't crach if i just click the AI windown and lerned to create AI in the first place. huray for me, but extra help is still greatly apreciated :thumbsup:

and for those of you who have noticed the poll has been on for a week, (well all 8 of you that took the time to bring a vote anyway :tongue: )

and it wen't 50/50 so since last was a haven it will be an NPC this time, and since the Conaseurs were surgested you'll be given a nice picture of lady devereux. you can print it out and set it on your table next to your bed,... or not :P

• Replies 929
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know this is 2 days late, but we've been busy. So here is the picture of Clarisse Deveraux.

Clarisse Deveraux is an example of everything a connoisseur stands for - if you are going to be around forever, why hide away? Enjoy your eternal youth in whatever way you feel like. Do whatever, whenever and however your darkened heart desires.

Things are working as they should so far. Some things are not, but there is nothing that cant be fixed - 60% of the work I have done involves creating workarounds to exceed oblivions limitations and flaws.

Aside from the tedious AI building and quest dialogue, most of the scripting is now a numbers game. We have to be careful, these numbers are what balance the difficulty. Time is quickly running down and we are having to be careful with what we spend our precious hours trying to accomplish.

One way or another, we will be delivering a finished product before skyrim comes out :)