Checking for mod updates caused issues

mylastsong18

Okay i'm having an issue. Hopefully someone can help me.

I wanted to play Fallout 4, i did what i normally do and opened up NMM to check for updates to my mods that i have. I hit the login button and expanded the categories. I then hit the check for updates button and started to look through the list to see what might have an update. I noticed that some of the mods had grayed out version numbers. I thought that was weird and tried to check for updates again. This time though i noticed mods disappearing. One category went from 25 mods to just 8. It still says 177 mods installed out of 177 but about 2 thirds of my mods are no longer showing up in NMM. The ones that are still showing up have the grayed out version number... What the heck happened?

Oh i found them.. 150 mods in Unassigned category. Just fantastic... Anyone know how to fix this? Without redownloading all my mods

I am having a similar issue. I do not use the folder/category view but the result is the same: grayed out version numbers for any uncategorized mod. Can not click on version number to go to mod page. I know some of these mods were categorized before.

Oh i found them.. 150 mods in Unassigned category. Just fantastic... Anyone know how to fix this? Without redownloading all my mods

I am having a similar issue. I do not use the folder/category view but the result is the same: grayed out version numbers for any uncategorized mod. Can not click on version number to go to mod page. I know some of these mods were categorized before.

Yeah. Not sure what happened but clicking the little paper with pencil icon downloads the missing info from the mod. Which worked with most of mine, takes some time though. Just a couple show up blank so i'll have to redownload those. I also noticed i am seeing older versions that i previously deleted. If i delete the older version it shows a disabled icon on the newer version. I then have to re-active it which results in overwriting other mods. All very strange and i'm hoping it doesn't happen again

Yeah. Not sure what happened but clicking the little paper with pencil icon downloads the missing info from the mod. Which worked with most of mine, takes some time though. Just a couple show up blank so i'll have to redownload those. I also noticed i am seeing older versions that i previously deleted. If i delete the older version it shows a disabled icon on the newer version. I then have to re-active it which results in overwriting other mods. All very strange and i'm hoping it doesn't happen again

That doesn't work for me. It just finds the name of the mod. Nothing else. Something happened on the last install. On NMM side or Bethesda's. Money on Bethesda.