How do I play this Mod?

Hi folks!

This is a bit embarassing question, but I downloaded this rather interesting-looking mod the other day called Estrus. I installed it correctly and it's working fine. I got all the spells and stuff, but the only problem is that I don't know what to do with them. I fiddled around a bit with them, but I would really appreciate some help instead of sweating it out while trying to play something that might crash my game. It's working just fine along with all my other mods (for a nice change) which is rare since I usually get those annoying giant yellow triangles and stuff. Basically, I'm wondering if there is a walkthrough for Estrus. I forgot the author's name of the guy who made it but English was not his first language so he had to get it translated.

I've got the English version, but I really don't know what to do in the mod. I read the ReadMe and FAQ but the English (no offence) is really hard to understand since it's not the author's original language. So if there is a walkthrough somewhere or another thread about this already made, I would be super thankful if you could post a link to it so that I can check it out. Otherwise, I would really appreciate a brief walkthrough about how the mod works. I'm sure other people like me would too and don't worry! I'm of age, so I am well able to play this mod. I'm just a bit stupid when it comes to this sort of thing. It's installed perfectly fine, but I don't know how to use the spells which is really dumb as I use a couple dozen mods prior and currently. But enough said! If you could provide some insight on this matter, I would be extremily greatful.

Many thanks in advance!!

Estrus doesn't, as far as I know, add a quest or anything, it's just a gimmick mod. You just cast the spells on npcs and watch what happens.

Estrus doesn't, as far as I know, add a quest or anything, it's just a gimmick mod. You just cast the spells on npcs and watch what happens.

I gathered as much from experimenting with it initially, but I just want to know what each of the spells do and if it's interesting for someone like me who wants Oblivion "spiced up" a bit. I do like unique mods and this one caught my attention, so if you know how the spells work and what each of them do I'd really appreciate the answer. Thanks for the speedy reply though, I just might go back to Oblivion and try the spells again.