Mob Removal

mishtablu

Hey there, I'm back. I wish to play this game again and have fun like I did before I was 'traumatized' from exploring the great wastes of the Capital Wasteland.

I beleive my problem was that last time, I asked for someone to make a mod that made the Radscorpians look like big pink blobs or something. But this time I am asking for someone to make a mod that takes out all the Radscorpians in the game, including Giant Radscorpians and Albino Radscorpians. Due to my Arachniphobia, i was never able to fully play this game in it's entirety, due to my phobia of all things with 8 legs and a exoskeleton.

To cut to the chase, can one of our experience modders on the Fallout Nexus make a mod that removes all the radscorpians in Fallout 3, without causing any problems with the game (I.E. Crashing, lag, threads of prophecy breaking, etc).

Please help, Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

That sucks about your arachniphobia man. I'll try to see how much work would be involved. And i'll get back to you.

Alright it looks like a little bit of work. But it seems manageable.

Edited by arcane20

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=16541

Here you go buddy hopefully you can play now. I'm quite sure i've got them all. Even the ones hidden in scripts. I've tested it a bit, everything was ok and there shouldn't be any problems. But if there is just send me a PM.

Oh thank you so much.

I kinda gave up hope and stopped looking at the forum because i had 20 views in 5 days.

If this works i am going to have to give you a hug!!