Left wing hypocrisy on Obama

marharth

Something that has been annoying me quit a bit now is Obama supporters.

Let me explain why.

1. He has passed a weak healthcare bill that did nothing at all when he claimed he would change the system.

2. He extended a tax cut bill which is no where near progressive or left wing.

3. HE GOT INTO ANOTHER WAR... And is putting more troops in Iraq. If you want to support the Liyba war, support all of the wars Bush did. They are the same in the motives.

4. He is ready to support a bill that gives massive to cuts entitlement programs, which is nowhere near left wing either.

5. He has been against gay marriage for a while, and only recently has given hints that he might change his position.

Now why is anyone on the left supporting this president? He is pretty much a Bush clone. I fail to understand how anyone on the left can still support him.

Edited by marharth

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm fairly certain most combat troops were pulled from iraq.....do you sources for any of these claims?

3. HE GOT INTO ANOTHER WAR... And is putting more troops in Iraq. If you want to support the Liyba war, support all of the wars Bush did. They are the same in the motives.

For once in historie you where invited. Libian rebelions begged you to help. Saddam did not, nor did Al Qaedia in Afghanistan :whistling:

For once in historie you where invited. Libian rebelions begged you to help. Saddam did not, nor did Al Qaedia in Afghanistan :whistling:

Why does it matter if someone asks for help?

I am sure a lot of countries want more foreign aid, that doesn't mean we should just give it to them.

As a great man once said, "Democracy is non-negotible."

We helped them because they are fighting for their freedom, not for some crusade or other goal, but so that they can be free. And any country that is fighting for there freedom against an unjust government deserves our support.

As a great man once said, "Democracy is non-negotible."

We helped them because they are fighting for their freedom, not for some crusade or other goal, but so that they can be free. And any country that is fighting for there freedom against an unjust government deserves our support.

This. Minus the quote. Democracy was highly negotiable for several Presidents in our history.

China, no. North korea? Hell yes.

If we just started steamrolling every country it would cause another world war. Besiders we weren't fighting the war for the rebels, we are just supporting them.

It was a qoute from liberty prime....