Left wing hypocrisy on Obama

marharth

I'm fairly certain most combat troops were pulled from iraq.....

Combat troops... and hes continuing replace them with National Guard Troops for garrison duty.

do you sources for any of these claims?

Looks like somebody lives under a rock.

Pyrosocial

North Korea would only ever use nukes as a threat anyway, they know they can't win a war against the stronger countries.

Do you know that the Bill Clinton administration shiped light water reactors to north korea?

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I started a political post earlier in the year--basically wanting to understand why the opposite side thinks and feels as they do--and it got pulled down. Interesting.

Anyway, I'm not sure how I feel about either side or Obama anymore. Both sides would rather bicker and have their way than do what is right for the country.

I started a political post earlier in the year--basically wanting to understand why the opposite side thinks and feels as they do--and it got pulled down. Interesting.

Anyway, I'm not sure how I feel about either side or Obama anymore. Both sides would rather bicker and have their way than do what is right for the country.

Doing what is right for the country has been playing second (or third....) fiddle for quite some time now. All washington is interested in doing is forwarding their own interests, and those of the lobbyists that are most likely to line politicians pockets.

I will admit that I actually voted for Obama..... but, it seems that the candidate I voted for was the typical illusion, and what I got didn't even remotely resemble what I thought I had voted for. Silly me.... I actually took a politician at his word. I should have known better than that. I won't be voting for him in '12...... maybe I will get lucky, and there will be a viable alternative to what we have seen for the last few years...... (and I am NOT just talking about Obama here......)

Doing what is right for the country has been playing second (or third....) fiddle for quite some time now. All washington is interested in doing is forwarding their own interests, and those of the lobbyists that are most likely to line politicians pockets.

I will admit that I actually voted for Obama..... but, it seems that the candidate I voted for was the typical illusion, and what I got didn't even remotely resemble what I thought I had voted for. Silly me.... I actually took a politician at his word. I should have known better than that. I won't be voting for him in '12...... maybe I will get lucky, and there will be a viable alternative to what we have seen for the last few years...... (and I am NOT just talking about Obama here......)

I voted for Obama because I believed in him to a point. Plus after 8 years of Bush's nonsense, I was afraid of getting more of the same from the Republicans.

And here we are, getting more of the same anyway in some ways.

I voted for Obama because I believed in him to a point. Plus after 8 years of Bush's nonsense, I was afraid of getting more of the same from the Republicans.

And here we are, getting more of the same anyway in some ways.

Exactly. I had thought that I was voting for something else, not "Business as usual."

Exactly. I had thought that I was voting for something else, not "Business as usual."

LOL you were, or don't you consider financial implosion something different? Three years in and still not responsible for anything , speeches but no hard and cold budget proposals yet on the table. he said he would close Gitmo....hmm still open, he said he would withdraw from foreign conflicts..hmmm three not two in progress, he said he would unite the country..hmm he hardly meets with the opposition except when he is dragged sulking to the table. He promised that health care would be universal and cheaper for the people and the government....hmmm another lie. This is what happens when you elect a person who has never governed even a city to the executive office, a mannequin could do better, in fact probably would have..less harm by doing nothing versus what has been done so far. However does the liberal media castigate him for his failures..nope they are conspicuously silent.

LOL you were, or don't you consider financial implosion something different? Three years in and still not responsible for anything , speeches but no hard and cold budget proposals yet on the table. he said he would close Gitmo....hmm still open, he said he would withdraw from foreign conflicts..hmmm three not two in progress, he said he would unite the country..hmm he hardly meets with the opposition except when he is dragged sulking to the table. He promised that health care would be universal and cheaper for the people and the government....hmmm another lie. This is what happens when you elect a person who has never governed even a city to the executive office, a mannequin could do better, in fact probably would have..less harm by doing nothing versus what has been done so far. However does the liberal media castigate him for his failures..nope they are conspicuously silent.

I think one thing that we agree on is that Obama is terrible.

I don't think he sucks due to lack of experience though it might be a reason. I think he is just another sellout politician.

We were well on our way to financial implosion with the previous administration as well...... I don't think things would have happened any different if McCain had been elected..... Maybe fewer bailouts.... (there's another sore point I have with the gubbermint).... And, its FOUR wars. Don't forget Yemen. :D

I think the major malfunction I have with BOTH administrations is, they were/are both FAR to focused on the rest of the world, and ignoring the folks that elected them.

I really dont like Obama..and to be honest he is n o t h i n g like either of the Bushes...

I really dont like Obama..and to be honest he is n o t h i n g like either of the Bushes...

Agreed. He isn't, though I do think he was very idealistic and when the reality set in, combined with the fact that the Republicans are doing all they can to ensure he doesn't get a second term--no matter the cost to the country--just because their guy didn't win or whatever their crappy reason for biting off their noses to spite their faces is.