Old World Blues-Muggy companion!

Klayman34

I thought it would be the coolest thing to have a little crazed securitron. It would awesome, thanks in advance if you consider haha

I made a homegrown Muggy mod this morning. Cant get this to 'bark' correctly, though. And Muggy without his voice just isnt Muggy. I would definitely be interested in a Muggy mod done by a companion pro.

I second this motion. Old World Blues needed a robot companion. Also, we need a mod that lets Roxie accompany the Courier out of the facility she's spliced in.

That's the one I'm working on, includes Rocky the cybernetic pup. Except he starts out as a normal dog and is upgraded to a robodog. Just following the end slides.

• 1 year later...

i have made a securitron companion army mod with muggy just search securitron companion army.

Yes but as Raverbane says muggy without his dialog is just a pale shadow of hte real thing. Klayman34 if no one puts one together for you by the weekend PM and I'll give it a shot. I'v worked with muggy on a different mod and I think I can do him justice.

I'd like to put a mug on the counter just out his reach and see what happens......

• 2 weeks later...

if you read the description on my mod i am putting in the voices in the MKII version of the mod, actually.

Relax that wasn't an attack on your mod. You'v copied some follow packages and added the player faction to vanilla models. At the present time you don't know how to insert your actors into the game world and are requiring your players to use console commands to spawn them. Nor do you know how to do very basic functions like set muggy's scale.

What Raverbane is saying (and I'm asserting as well) is that the barks are actually fairly complicated. You may want to work on placing your actors in the game world, giving them companion functionality and other basic functions before you try to handle the somewhat convoluted process OWB uses for barks.

if you read the description on my mod i am putting in the voices in the MKII version of the mod, actually.

Relax that wasn't an attack on your mod. You'v copied some follow packages and added the player faction to vanilla models. At the present time you don't know how to insert your actors into the game world and are requiring your players to use console commands to spawn them. Nor do you know how to do very basic functions like set muggy's scale.

What Raverbane is saying (and I'm asserting as well) is that the barks are actually fairly complicated. You may want to work on placing your actors in the game world, giving them companion functionality and other basic functions before you try to handle the somewhat convoluted process OWB uses for barks.

Yea. Putting the 'barks' and random chatter into a companion is gonna be a multi-tier process that is outside my skillset. But, to stay with the rules of the. This will involved unpacking the dialog lines from the OWB BSA. But, you WILL NOT be able to post them. You will have to give folks instructions on unpacking those dialog resources and the file structure you are using in your mod.

I did something similar with a personal mod I made for myself. I keyed some of the Toasters 'barking' dialog into the holorifle. The idea was the toaster possessing the firmware of the rifle. So, it made some really funny and insane remarks in combat when using the holorifle.