NEW SKYRIM VIDEO OUT

RavveN

I just noticed something...

I heard people talking like fallout 3?

I would really prefer the speech style of oblivion...

You mean they speak more naturally this time :P The way people spoke in Oblivion sounded horrible and fake. Hopefully they have hired better writers since then.

You mean they speak more naturally this time :P The way people spoke in Oblivion sounded horrible and fake. Hopefully they have hired better writers since then.

No, someone in the background talked in a completely American accent.

The blacksmith he spoke to talked fine, someone in the background talked like in fallout.

The blacksmith he spoke to talked fine, someone in the background talked like in fallout.

So? Nords, Male Imperials, Female Argonians/Khajiits, and Orcs had mostly american accents.

Although he also sounded rather young, unless my memory is tricking me, like a young adult, rather than the middle-aged voices in Oblivion, which might mean that age influences voice. Either that or he had a unique voice.

So? Nords, Male Imperials, Female Argonians/Khajiits, and Orcs had mostly american accents.

Although he also sounded rather young, unless my memory is tricking me, like a young adult, rather than the middle-aged voices in Oblivion, which might mean that age influences voice. Either that or he had a unique voice.

Argonians and Khajits have different biology and have a different sounding voice naturally. I would imagine orcs to have a different voice as well, a deeper one. I would see nords as having a somewhat deeper voice due to their size I am also pretty sure they would have their own language since the region is skyrim, so a different accent should take place there.

I might be able to deal with it being a Imperial voice if its a younger voice on purpose, but it doesn't match anything else IMO.