Corruption in Heaven

cookie682426

i have an idea for a mod but do not have the time or resources to create it. my idea is that, if your fame is high enough, one night after the player sleeps he is visited by the angel Saint Peter, keeper of the gates of heaven, and is asked if you would like to leave your worldly possessions behind and come to heaven to live a life of peace and plenty. upon arriving though the player soon learns of an evil breeding in heaven and has to stop it. progressing steadily through the ranks of angel's and in the end, finding and defeating the evil and corruption in heaven and earning the title archangel and then given a sizable estate and permission to journey between heaven and earth anytime they please. i am still working on the base story, but this is just a suggestion. anyone wanting to do this can take it any direction they want. but i think it should have re-textured armors, cities, angel race, and even new armor and weapon's for the archangel rank. so overall, a new quest, race, faction, city, weapon/armor mod lol. if someone would like to create this please let me know :) thank you.

UPDATED IDEA:

when the player's fame reaches, oh... say 50, after waking up, he is visited by a messenger of Talos and is told that he has to opportunity to come to live in heaven, leaving ALL his worldly possessions behind for a life of peace and plenty. after the third day of living in heaven the player hears talking from outside their house, upon investigating, comes across a masked angel killing another angel. the player decides that heaven isn't all that peaceful. after following clues and hunting down the killer, gaining rank and equipment, the player learns that it is in fact the Arch Angel and that he has successfully brought a force of fallen angels into the City of Heaven in order to take complete control. after a fight and winning the player is bestowed his title, armor, weapon, estate in heaven, and permission to journey between heaven and earth anytime they please.

Cities:

i have idea's for one of the different sects of the City of Heaven. for Talos in the style of Anvil but without the docks and bay.

this is still a MASSIVE work in progress. all idea's are welcome!!!!

Archangel Armor

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs43/f/2009/125/b/2/Archangel_Armor_by_Azmal.jpg

Archangel Weapon

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs16/i/2008/056/5/3/Ak_Khor_family_sword_by_ZioHitory.jpg

neither of the above images are my design. i had no part in creating them. they are simply a guideline to what i wish to be placed in this mod.

Edited by cookie682426

Hmpf... I already has a project at the moment. But this looks promising and not too hard. With a script the sleeping part can be done. Like when Lucian visits you when you're sleeping after you killed someone.

At the moment I can't really take up any other projects, but if you want I can make some scripts for you.

I think this is a great concept. I'm not religious whatsoever but the idea of eventually becoming something like a god and travelling between heaven and earth is awesome.

It would be cool to organise a community release, monthly or something. We get an idea like this, people submit work, whether it's models/textures, scripts, voice acting, sounds etc to someone who will tie it all together in an esp and then release it.

I reckon we'd end up with some decent content.

i have an idea for a mod but do not have the time or resources to create it. my idea is that, if your fame is high enough, one night after the player sleeps he is visited by the angel Saint Peter, keeper of the gates of heaven, and is asked if you would like to leave your worldly possessions behind and come to heaven to live a life of peace and plenty. upon arriving though the player soon learns of an evil breeding in heaven and has to stop it. progressing steadily through the ranks of angel's and in the end, finding and defeating the evil and corruption in heaven and earning the title archangel and then given a sizable estate and permission to journey between heaven and earth anytime they please. i am still working on the base story, but this is just a suggestion. anyone wanting to do this can take it any direction they want. but i think it should have re-textured armors, cities, angel race, and even new armor and weapon's for the archangel rank. so overall, a new quest, race, faction, city, weapon/armor mod lol. if someone would like to create this please let me know :) thank you.

+1

I'd suggest making it slightly more lore friendly. First, write out Saint Peter and make it a messenger of one of the Tamrielic Gods (Tiber Septim maybe?). Second, include subsectors of "Heaven" owned by each of the Tamrielic gods. Each with their own influences and NPCs. Think of it like The Shivering Isles and Sheogorath only smaller/more modular.

I might even be interested in participating in the creation of said mod, though you'll find I'm more of an idea guy and less of a creator. Feel free to pm me about the story, quests, or what have you if you like the direction I'm suggesting. :teehee: