Vote for new thread topic

grannywils

Let 'em have at it  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should we allow those who just want to hear themselves talk just have a whole thread to themselves?

• Sure they take up too much space on serious threads
    • No, they have the right to be heard no matter how boring they are
    • It depends on whether or not they are just talking for the sake of hearing themselves talk
    • This is the most ridiculous question I have ever heard
    • Huh?

This is really meant to be a sort of tongue-in-cheek poll. But sometimes I find I have a really hard time reading through some threads due to the plethora of redundant posts by the same people over and over and over and over again. In addition, many posters have a tendency to copy complete posts and add their comment to the bottom, and then the next poster does the same, etc., etc., etc. By the time I have finally found out if there is anything new, I've forgotten what I was reading. Ok, I admit I'm old, but give me a break here....

Anyway, I thought maybe if we give some of these posters who like to hear themselves talk to themselves or to each other the ability to have their own special place, they could go there, and some of those of us who don't want to listen to them could stay away from that particular place. Does this make any sense?

Or people can just refrain from reading topics where those kinds of people post. :thumbsup:

edit: you can also add users to your ignore list, that will prevent you from seeing their posts at all.

Edited by GenocideLolita