Kvatch rebuild won't kick in

Hi everyone,

I'm having an issue with the kvatch rebuilt mod.

I bought the game of the year edition of oblivion on steam, and I have the kvatch rebuilt mod installed and activated in version 0.61.22 of the nexus mods manager. The other mods I have are the following:

-Official Oblivion 1_2_416 Plugin

-Unofficial Oblivion patch

-Unofficial Shivering Isles patch

-Mannimarco Resurrection

-Skyrim crafting for Oblivion (doesn't seem to work either)

-Oblivion Script extender

Now the thing is, the mod doesn't seem to kick in. According to the description of the mod, the camp outside the ruins of kvatch should move into the city once the "The Battle for Kvatch" Quest is completed. This is not the case.

I also should mention that I'm new to both modding itself and the nexus mods community. I know little to nothing about programming and IT in general. I will post additional info if needed.

Thanks a lot in advance for your help.

First step is to confirm that OBSE is working. The easiest way to do that is to check if you have two saves with the same name but different file extensions after you have installed OBSE and made a save. If OBSE is not working you will only see a single save for each time you save (so with OBSE working you will have for example MySave09.ess and MySave09.obse ... but if it's not working all you will have is MySave09.ess).

Update: I made the mod work. My mistake was that I forgot to copy the OBSE files in the same folder where Oblivion.exe is, as it is stated in the OBSE readme.