The Chattering Scroll Players

myrmaad

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am back and I am very sorry for just...well you know.

Though I have posted elsewhere my creativity was no where. Some personal and medical issues have made my life..interesting and I just didn't want to deal. I am sorry I should have said something. I will post something in the next day or two. That is if you all will have me.

:facepalm:

I am back and I am very sorry for just...well you know.

Though I have posted elsewhere my creativity was no where. Some personal and medical issues have made my life..interesting and I just didn't want to deal. I am sorry I should have said something. I will post something in the next day or two. That is if you all will have me.

:facepalm:

Of course! :)

*big hugz and offers a milkshake*

Hey guys...I am at my Mother-in-Law's house. My internet is out but its supposed to be fixed sometime between noon and 6 pm eastern time.

So...feh...I can't stay here and post. But I wil work on something so I can have it ready by the time the cable people (hopefully) get here.

Again so sorry.

Hey guys...I am at my Mother-in-Law's house. My internet is out but its supposed to be fixed sometime between noon and 6 pm eastern time.

So...feh...I can't stay here and post. But I wil work on something so I can have it ready by the time the cable people (hopefully) get here.

Again so sorry.

No worries! :D Good luck in getting your internet fixed. :)

Awesome post, Lisnpuppy! :thumbsup: What a plot twist!

Oh, and just updated my pics of Rhaine with some better ones. ;)

Edited by AurianaValoria1

I am resuming control of my character Ellundil. My exclusive thanks goes out to Kayla (tokyobleach) for doing such a great job with my character, as well as Gruemaster and Auriana for creating such a vivid story with many details (which took me awhile to catch up on) so I would like to give them a great round of applause and a second "thank you very much! :D "