The Chattering Scroll Players

myrmaad

I am resuming control of my character Ellundil. My exclusive thanks goes out to Kayla (tokyobleach) for doing such a great job with my character, as well as Gruemaster and Auriana for creating such a vivid story with many details (which took me awhile to catch up on) so I would like to give them a great round of applause and a second "thank you very much! :D "

You're back! :dance:

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MikeRyan has given me control of his character for the time being, until he can post again. His character will stay at the Inn, but I will respond for him should anyone engage with him.

hello everyone i made a post on your story to debut my "mysterious woman" character and i hope to become a part of the story and get involved as much as possible thankyou, i love the way the moment i posted my first appearance i was immediately put into the story thanks

You're quite welcome! :D We love when new people join up. :3

Hiyo! i just wanted to say that i can randomly take control of my character, but if you think it takes too long time for me then auri can feel free to post for me, makes the story easier for all of us.