• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name: Aardorn

Alignment: Neutral

Race: Imperial

Place of Origin: Cyrodile

Current Status: Live's in the wild, a ranger

Physical Description: He is tall and strong, in his mid 20's, but despite his limited experience he is skilled with a bow and sword.

Aardorn is skilled with: Bows, Swords, Stealth, alchemy, survival

Bio: Aardorn was born in cyrodile, to a farmer, he showed promise. He was the first in his family to get educated, and he could have been the first rich member of his family as well. But he turned from that path, choosing to live in the wild, becoming a ranger.

Edited by Brutii

I wanted to get everyone's thoughts on this one... I want to take my character, Ellundil, to the next level. Something extreme, but I wanted some feedback and permission from the fellow players first. Originally, I thought up a large story on how to become a lycan/vamp. breed, but since one of the characters (MikeRyan's) is already a half-breed I had decided to scratch the idea. So I left myself thinking, since we are heading to Skyrim, why not lead myself to the path of becoming a half-dragon. (Much like a Red Dragon Disciple for anyone who plays DND/NWN) But I did find a problem in this. Ellundil has extreme, uncontrolled power. He is afraid to release his power because of some of his past (which still remains a secret) that of which leads to it releasing itself during times when Ellundil's emotions rise to a "fever-pitch." Since Ellundil's powers derive generally from his body and soul, and becoming a half dragon would strengthen these by a tremendous amount, I wanted to see what everyone thought. I think this is a very interesting path for my character to take, and I would love to do so, but I wanted to make sure that it's OK with everyone to do it before I start writing up a huge story on how to do it/ Ellundil's past that lead to it. Okay, I thinks that's enough, but if you have any more questions post a reply on here, PM me, leave a comment, or catch me in the chatroom. Thanks for reading ^_^

WOW! I'm gone for about 5 hours and you all fill up near 5 pages! :woot: Nice work! :thumbsup:

@iansaltman: Yeah, I think it would be a good idea. I think it will be interesting to see what will happen to Ellundil :thumbsup: