The Chattering Scroll Players

myrmaad

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Mythic and Brutii: Could you two please slow down and let the rest of us post first. I hate to be rude, but I can't keep track of what's going on with the other characters (my last post was on page 38), and I'm having a hard time with even finding the others' posts. So, again, could you two please wait a short while, I'd appreciate it (again, I apologize if I'm offending anyone) :sad:

yeah i am sorry for that grue :unsure: as no one was posting me and brutii decided to get thing's going, again i am really sorry about the speed, and i will wait for a while letting you and the other's post. me and brutii noticed no post's from you guy's but we did not want to halt the rp. Again to everyone i am sorry if i have ruined stuff for you all, please accept my sorry's and i promise to slow down.

No hard feeling's (i hope)

Love

Amelia :biggrin:

No hard feelings at all, Mythic. :thumbsup: (In fact, I felt like a complete jerk for saying that :( ). A lot of things come up recently, what with Skyrim and Inheritance coming out, so some people won't post as often as usual, so a slow-down in the RP is expected (you don't have to worry about it halting; people post when they can :blush: ). Thanks for being considerate, Mythic, it means a lot :biggrin: (sorry if I hurt any feelings :sweat: ).

P.S.: You two can still post if you like (you guys haven't ruined the RP at all, so don't worry about that), maybe just slow down a bit, okay? Friends? :biggrin:

Edited by GrueMaster

oh ok thank you, and i never thought about the book and skyrim. damn now i feel bad for taking up like 20 pages :facepalm:

Eh, no biggie, it happens (hard to slow down when you're having fun, right? :laugh: )

20 pages, eh? Challenge accepted! *goes to read* Also, I've been reading and gaming like there's no tomorrow, so sorry for my absence. xD

Me, too, Kayla. :P Welcome back!