The tall tales & tragedies of the Chattering Scroll Inn

myrmaad

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aardorn took a moment to compose himself, taking a leaf from his pouch and chewing it, attempting to chase away the fact he was drunk.

He knelt oven Selene now, he sighed, and propped her up, checking if she was concious while taking a small glass bottle with a golden liquid in from his bag.

Edited by Brutii

Michael slowly got up, trying to fight off the darkness nibbling at his mind and slowly walked over to Aardon and asked:

"Is there anything I can help with? Water? Blankets? Anything, you name it, I'll bring it"

Michael slowly got up, trying to fight off the darkness nibbling at his mind and slowly walked over to Aardon and asked:

"Is there anything I can help with? Water? Blankets? Anything, you name it, I'll bring it"

"I don't know, I haven't healed an undead before, this is straining. But I shall use all my previous methods of healing and hope they work, Bring me a Cairn Bolete Cap, from the Cairn Bolete fungus, and Dragon's Tongue, from the Dragon's Tongue Plant, and some water"

Eyes unable to open, Reona tasted bile in the back of her throat. She tried to stand, to move her arms, but was too weak. She was completely immobile. What, she thought slowly, happened...?

Arva's mind jumping into hers, the feeling of his despair intense and panicked, and he looked at her with tears in his eyes, It was magic. You finally tapped into that part of your mind. You have to recover, as it's taken a huge toll on your energy. Don't try to move at all, and just stay calm.

Coming from the guy who's panicking just at the thought of my immobility, she thought, a hint of bitterness in the tone of her thoughts.

"I don't know, I haven't healed an undead before, this is straining. But I shall use all my previous methods of healing and hope they work, Bring me a Cairn Bolete Cap, from the Cairn Bolete fungus, and Dragon's Tongue, from the Dragon's Tongue Plant, and some water"

"Right I'm on it, good thing I gathered some plants earlier for cooking experiements" Michael ran into the kitchen and looked for the things and found them after a few minutes of searching when he remembered his hidden stash of human blood, taken from defeated enemies and grabbed two bottles, one for himself and one for Selene. He then ran back outside to the ranger after drinking one of the bottles and feeling his strength getting renewed and his wounds getting healed.

"Here, grabbed them as quick as I could. And try giving the vampire this" He then handed over the items and backed off a bit

"Right I'm on it, good thing I gathered some plants earlier for cooking experiements" Michael ran into the kitchen and looked for the things and found them after a few minutes of searching when he remembered his hidden stash of human blood, taken from defeated enemies and grabbed two bottles, one for himself and one for Selene. He then ran back outside to the ranger after drinking one of the bottles and feeling his strength getting renewed and his wounds getting healed.

"Here, grabbed them as quick as I could. And try giving the vampire this" He then handed over the items and backed off a bit

Aardan mixed the Cairn Bolete Cap and the Dragon's toungue with his mortar and pestel, before adding some water and pouring it down selene's throat, readying the bottle of blood for when she woke up. He fiddled round in his pouch, making sure no one had taken the small bottle with the golden fluid in, that was important to him, he would require it for his travels.

Selene coughed sat up fairly quickly, "wow what happened can someone fill me in?" she looked puzzled and groaned as she rubbed her temples trying to ease her throbbing headache

Aardorn said nothing as he passed he the blood, he then stood and walked toward the counter. "Now that is over, how about a nice deer pie for me, good sir?" He said to the bar tender