The tall tales & tragedies of the Chattering Scroll Inn

myrmaad

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Michael, is that you?, what happened last thing i remember is reona's face... why?" she was genuinely puzzled

Aardorn turned away from the counter, looking at her, he was concerned "Don't you remember what you did?"

"Michael, is that you?, what happened last thing i remember is reona's face... why?" she was genuinely puzzled

"You passed out after you gave some of your life force to Reona, good thing I have some blood incase my thirst gets too powerful. It's the best thing to get a vampire back on it's feet, and it tastes pretty good too" He then reached out his hand offering Selene some help up

"oh and there is some pie in the kitchen good ranger, enjoy"

Edited by MikeRyan

Aardorn turned to Reona and said, between mouthfuls of pie, "Earlier you said, Rhaine's dilemma will have been solved, what dilemma is that?" Edited by Brutii

she took his hand and said "i saved reona, but... what happened too her!?"

Michael helped her up and helped her to a chair so she could sit down and recover a bit

"Well her scent tells me she is not dead, and she looks like she is waking up again. And that's nice"

"but you still have not told me what happened too reona why did i need to heal her?" she said while sitting down and removing her hair fascinator so her face was not covered with a net veil and her hair was fully visable

"She fainted, why I am not sure, but we can ask her when she wakes" Aardorn said

Casting her thoughts to Selene, she said Thank you for your help. I've apparently just used magic for the first time, and it's taken a lot of energy from me.

Your energy should be enough for her to be able to move around soon. Arva said to her, There was something a little strange about the magic she used, as it wasn't a spell, but more like world bending itself to her will. She wished for you to stop fighting, and everyone was propelled away from each other. At least, that's what I observed. It might even be our dear friend Kelemvor intervening, you never know.

Entering Aardorn's mind, she said I can only talk this way for now. My throat won't work. I won't look at your memories or thoughts, I promise. Rhaine is the chosen of a god called Kelemvor. She's been sent here to help with an invasion of undead that is in the near future. That's the highly abridged version of everything that's going on.