The tall tales & tragedies of the Chattering Scroll Inn

myrmaad

That was it Selene flipped: She unleashed her Demonic powers which Aardorn had witnessed in cyrodil, floating above them all she said in a demonic voice "YOU ALL ANSWER TO ME! YOU MAY THINK ME WEAK AND FRAGILE BUT I ASSURE YOU IT IS ALL AN ACT!" seeing the mens fear she worked it to her advantage "WE SHALL DESTROY THE STORMCLOAK'S AND THAT I PROMISE, ANY WHO DO NOT SHARE THIS IDEA WILL BE DESTROYED!, NOW GET YOURSELVES READY AND INTO POSITION, WE HAVE SOME ANT'S TO CRUSH!"

"Lads do not worry. She is merely showing the side all women show when their angry" Aardorn laughed

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Selene after hearing Aardorn's words said "OH, I CAN PROMISE THERE IS NO WOMAN YOU WOULD RATHER ESCAPE WHEN ANGRY" Selene then used her dark power to turn the sky red and the frosty ground into ash, as the men were gripped with fear she summoned forth a great demon it was hideous and huge as it materialized from a vortex she then said "MEET GRO'SHRA'ZON'LE'THAAR, HE WILL BE HERE WHEN YOU FALTER CONSIDER HIM YOUR NEW PUNISHMENT MASTER, THINK MY PUNISHMENT'S HARSH?.... THEY ARE LIKE A DAY ON THE BEACH COMPARED TO THIS GUY!" she laughed as the men froze with fear

Selene after hearing Aardorn's words said "OH, I CAN PROMISE THERE IS NO WOMAN YOU WOULD RATHER ESCAPE WHEN ANGRY" Selene then used her dark power to turn the sky red and the frosty ground into ash, as the men were gripped with fear she summoned forth a great demon it was hideous and huge as it materialized from a vortex she then said "MEET GRO'SHRA'ZON'LE'THAAR, HE WILL BE HERE WHEN YOU FALTER CONSIDER HIM YOUR NEW PUNISHMENT MASTER, THINK MY PUNISHMENT'S HARSH?.... THEY ARE LIKE A DAY ON THE BEACH COMPARED TO THIS GUY!" she laughed as the men froze with fear

"GRO'SHRA'ZON'LE'THAAR? What, they run out of good names? Trust me, this monster is nothing compared to the sort of stuff I do." Aardorn laughed "Thy has lost thou scariness selene."

"HEHEHE YOU WISH..." Selene used her power's to sift through the mind's of her men, she found their scariest and most horrific memories of there lives, injecting them into the front of their mind's, all of the men ran in circle's crying and screaming as old fear's and long forgotten memories resurfaced. Every single one of them now found selene the most terrifying being in all of existence....

Aardorn drew his bow aiming for Selene. "Thou hast forgotten thy duty!" He screamed, before shooting the arrow. leaving a poisened silence arrow in her chest.

Edited by Brutii

"HEHE AARDORN, YOU SEEM TO FORGET OUR LAST FIGHT!" the arrow made no effect on selene as she pulled it out and threw it to the ground she then said "NOW THESE MEN RESPECT ME I SHALL RETURN THE WORLD BACK AGAIN" with that she used her power to return the sky back and the ground to normal before dispelling her appearance, now they had experienced her power they all fell silent and orderly got into formation, they now feared Selene above anything else, but they were relieved and thankfull that here horrid appearance was gone, they were truly her thralls. Selene floated to the ground and stood at the front of the army next to Aardorn... Edited by mythicdawnmaster

"HEHE AARDORN, YOU SEEM TO FORGET OUR LAST FIGHT!" the arrow made no effect on selene as she pulled it out and threw it to the ground she then said "NOW THESE MEN RESPECT ME I SHALL RETURN THE WORLD BACK AGAIN" with that she used her power to return the sky back and the ground to normal before dispelling her appearance, now they had experienced her power they all fell silent and orderly got into formation, they now feared Selene above anything else, but they were relieved and thankfull that here horrid appearance was gone, they were truly her thralls. Selene floated to the ground and stood at the front of the army next to Aardorn...

Aardorn hit her across the face "Obedience is to be taught. Not forced upon! They're flogged men now, and flogging teaches a soldier one thing! How to turn his back! You seem to not understand this leadership. Prehapes I should relieve you? Or maybe, you can put this right!"

Nawen was cautiously making her way forward. The man she met earlier had told her the direction to the Chattering Scroll Inn. She knew that she's going the right way yet no buildings could be seen. The only Nawen wanted was a warm dinner and maybe a mug of fine ale but it seems she won't be getting any of that today.

Shouting and a sound of flying arrow caught her attention and the ranger moved silently towards the place from which the sounds were coming from.

She could not describe what exactly happened here between these people, yet she decided to stay in her hiding place just in case.

"Oh no my dear, these are imperial soldier's, obedient, at least now they are." she smiled menacingly as she lifted her hand and extended her finger toward's his head "NOW AARDORN, IT IS TIME MY DEAR YOU LEARN YOUR PLACE!, YOU MAY THINK YOURSELF EXPERIENCED AND ALL POWERFUL, NOW YOU SHALL SEE EXACTLY WHO I AM!" Selene's nail's transformed into long and sharp claws, her claw now touched Aardorn's forehead and she said "SO NOW YOU WILL LEARN YOUR PLACE" she sifted and searched through Aardorn's mind as he stood there, she looked through all his memories and thought's until... "VOILA" she had found the ranger's most horrific and terrible memories, his worst fear's and injected them to the front of his mind...

"Oh no my dear, these are imperial soldier's, obedient, at least now they are." she smiled menacingly as she lifted her hand and extended her finger toward's his head "NOW AARDORN, IT IS TIME MY DEAR YOU LEARN YOUR PLACE!, YOU MAY THINK YOURSELF EXPERIENCED AND ALL POWERFUL, NOW YOU SHALL SEE EXACTLY WHO I AM!" Selene's nail's transformed into long and sharp claws, her claw now touched Aardorn's forehead and she said "SO NOW YOU WILL LEARN YOUR PLACE" she sifted and searched through Aardorn's mind as he stood there, she looked through all his memories and thought's until... "VOILA" she had found the ranger's most horrific and terrible memories, his worst fear's and injected them to the front of his mind...

Falling to his knee's Aardorn felt all of it coming back...

... Along with hunger and thirst, madness was always with him in the ashlands. Strange ghosts and apparitions stalked his vision. The worst of these was something he would come to call "the rose lady". She would walk in the distance, moonlight catching her shapely breast or slender body. After awhile, she began to come to his dreams, she would glide up to him, and the light would show her hair, which was snakes, he sharp claw like nails, or she would smile and reveal her sharp and pointed teeth. After 40 days and 40 nights, she began her worst phase. She would claw or bite him or set her snakes on him, and he would find marks where she had caused this pain in his dreams come morning. He woke screaming every morning, but yearned for her return every night...

"No... No!" He said, falling back in horror, but then he composed himself. Aardorn stood tall letting the rose lady aproach and do her ussual stuff. Though she was horrorfying beyond description, he stood until she vanished "Your illusions can not harm me, vampire. But my sword can harm you!" HE shouted, charging through the scean, breaking free of her illusions, he sliced it down her, leaving a deep horrid gash in her chest, he let out a flurry, slicing her chest repeatedly.