The tall tales & tragedies of the Chattering Scroll Inn

myrmaad

"ah my dear bartender i must point out that you are a half breed and i am not, i am a daywalker, not a half breed, i made myself such by magically removing the ill effect's of vampirism, like the hideous appearance and death in the sun." "upon removing the ill effect's i did not receive my soul, but this is a long story and you all wish to know of the werewolf i hunt first correct?" "well here goes" she pulled a chair up and sat facing the entire group "hmm where to begin... my whole life story has lasted over 2000 year's a very long tale, and one which will take weeks to explain" "i suppose i will start with the one i hunt" she looked angry as she started to explain "around 400 years ago i had a god-daughter, and i swore too protect her, the littleone's family died in a fire and i could not leave her to die. I raised her into a beautiful young woman" she wiped a blood tear from her face as she continued "but one night she went out on her own, understandable she was old enough." "it was only until i heard her scream i knew what was happening, so i rushed too her location and found an old enemy of mine standing over her body... his name was hollow-fang and he was an alpha male in a pack of wolves. he looked into my eyes and told me "revenge is a funny thing selene you never know when it will creep up on you." "at that moment i screamed with rage i attacked hollow-fang, but he fled i kept on finding traces and glimpses of werewolves for years." she looked at everyone and said "that is when i found you all, i came here to kill the werewolf, believing the bartender to be hollow-fang, that is of course until now. "it was i who killed the travelers on the road too isolate you all here and... well you know dispatch you all" she sat still looking blank waiting for a reply.

Michael suddenly started growling for a good 15 seconds before calming himself down enough to speak:

"Hollow-Fang? That traitor? Death and curses upon him! Yes I know he his, I ran into him maybe 350 or so years on less that friendly terms. The fang on my necklace is his, I kept as a trophy after our fight last I heard about him was about 295 years ago, he was apparently raiding villages like no other ever has done. I don't blame you for hating him, and I will help you track that bloodtraitor down if it so kills me!"

He then walked behind the counter and started picking his gear together, then pointed to another barkeep and said: "YOU! You are in charge now! Take care of the place like it was your child!" He then went upstairs to grab the last of his stuff before realising what he was doing and sat back down again.

"Sorry, got carried away. But I will help you find him, i swear on that M'lady"

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

she looked at him with a relieved expression "i knew that not all were-wolves were heartless imbeciles ah... no offence" she lent over to Michael before giving him a soft kiss on the cheek ""thank you i will never forget this i promise when we have to part our separate ways you shall always be in my heart" "obviously i do not expect you to do this for free, anything at all you wish in return i will do" she brushed her beautiful silky hair away from her face and tucked it behind her ear showing an ear-ring with a claw attached "this is my trophy from hollow-fang i cut off one of his claws before he escaped" she rose from her seat and hugged Michael "thank you, now i do not mean to be rude but, may i have a room, i am in need of changing my clothes" "but first i need to hear what the rest of you think, may we be... allies?" she stood for a moment waiting for a reply from everyone Edited by mythicdawnmaster

she looked at him with a relieved expression "i knew that not all were-wolves were heartless imbeciles ah... no offence" she lent over to Michael before giving him a soft kiss on the cheek ""thank you i will never forget this i promise when we have to part our separate ways you shall always be in my heart" "obviously i do not expect you to do this for free, anything at all you wish in return i will do" she brushed her beautiful silky hair away from her face and tucked it behind her ear showing an ear-ring with a claw attached "this is my trophy from hollow-fang i cut off one of his claws before he escaped" she rose from her seat and hugged Michael "thank you, now i do not mean to be rude but, may i have a room, i am in need of changing my clothes" "but first i need to hear what the rest of you think, may we be... allies?" she stood for a moment waiting for a reply from everyone

Michael had to use his frost magic to cool off a bit before saying:

"Eeeh dont mention it. And you can have any room you want, free of charge (don't tell anyone else, there will be lots of yelling and jealousy)"

He then handed her a spare key he had in his pocket and noded.

"Now if you excuse me i have to water the horses. Talk to you later" He quickly headed outside

Selene appeared from her room after changing, she was wearing a short black dress with fishnet tight's and large high heel's, she was wearing a hair fascinator that had a black net veil to cover her face and her hair in an updo, she sat in her usual spot in the corner applying her makeup. Edited by mythicdawnmaster

Rhaine took a moment to absorb all of this information. So the vampire and the half-breed were now on a werewolf hunt? It was a journey that would likely take them back to Skyrim...which was her own ultimate destination. She began to think that it was not by simple chance that they had crossed paths. Selene and Michael would be powerful assets. She was even willing to put her prejudices against the undead aside to work with the vampires, but the decision was not hers alone.

She turned to Selene, "As long as you do not bring harm to the innocent, you may rely on my blade to help you when you need it. My friends and I are on our own mission to find an enclave of necromancers in Skyrim. We were getting ready to investigate a nearby bandit lair when you arrived. Perhaps the hunt for both of our enemies can begin there? I would welcome your aid. However, I must have the consent of Kalin, Reona, and Ellundil. But, if you wish to go on your own with Michael, I shall not stop you."

Rhaine then looked to her new companions, "What say you?"

Edited by AurianaValoria1

Rhaine took a moment to absorb all of this information. So the vampire and the half-breed were now on a werewolf hunt? It was a journey that would likely take them back to Skyrim...which was her own ultimate destination. She began to think that it was not by simple chance that they had crossed paths. Selene and Michael would be powerful assets. She was even willing to put her prejudices against the undead aside to work with the vampires, but the decision was not hers alone.

She turned to Selene, "As long as you do not bring harm to the innocent, you may rely on my blade to help you when you need it. My friends and I are on our own mission to find an enclave of necromancers in Skyrim. We were getting ready to investigate a nearby bandit lair when you arrived. Perhaps the hunt for both of our enemies can begin there? I would welcome your aid. However, I must have the consent of Kalin, Reona, and Ellundil. But, if you wish to go on your own with Michael, I shall not stop you."

Rhaine then looked to her new companions, "What say you?"

Kalin released the flames on his sickles and put them away. He was irritated a little, but he ignored his frustration. This is going to be a long quest, he thought, amused. He faced Rhaine and spoke. "Rhaine, I won't mind. I, too, lost loved ones because of a betrayer, and I would like to help Michael and Selene and see if we can stop Hollow-Fang. But," the soulknife looked at the vampiress, "Selene, please make the person you're going to kill is the correct person next time, alright? I'd hate to destroy another window like I just did. Besides that, I have the same feelings as Rhaine. No killing innocents."

He picked up the discarded warfan and studied it. He hefted it a little, and smiled at how light yet deadly it was. Kalin handed it to Selene and said, "Beautifully made, I must admit. I'll forge a new one to replace the one I destroyed." Chuckling, he added, "You must admit, you weren't expecting the fire, were you?"

The elan stepped back, pulled up a chair, and sighed as he sat down in it. "Now, what do the rest of you ladies and gents say?"

"thank's for the fan and honestly the fire i was not expecting, and please dont apologias i can forge one later." "honestly it is the window you should be saying sorry too, i think you hurt it's feelings" she said trying her best too keep a straight face "and i promise no innocent's and with michael on my side i wont miss my target this time" she relaxed in her chair putting her feet on the table, revealing her high heels to not be heels but thin dagger blades, she noticed kalin staring at them and said "well you know i have to be deadly all the time... even my lipstick has a dart concealed inside the tube" she said this very seriously but could see that kalin was amused.