The tall tales & tragedies of the Chattering Scroll Inn

myrmaad

Michael came back into the inn completly soaked. Quickly, to avoid any embarassing remarks, he said:

"One of the horses knocked me over when i was holding the water bucket, dont worry I won't smell like wet dog though. Now if we are going to travel I might as well tell you my sotry and how I ended up here so, take a drink, sit and relax and I'll start telling you my story."

He then sat down with the others, took a deep breath and started talking:

"As you proboably know by now, my name is Michael Whitefang, Whitefang is from the pale color of my skin and the fangs I have in either form. And as you also know I am a halfling, I'm half vampire and half werewolf thus explaining my skin. That and I wasn't too happy about going outside either, I prefered my studying. After a few years I decided to try and find something to do, so I went out and started exploring, sadly some clans see halflings as freaks that needs to be destroyed, it's a sin for a vampire and werewolf to get married yaddi yaddi yata so I often got into fight during my travels, thus explaining my random scars here and there. Eventually I had to flee Skyrim since the attacks got more and more frequent so I fled one night, ran as far as I could. Eventually I ended up in the back forests of Cyrodiil and found my way here to the inn, tired, injured and hungry and went inside and pretty much settled down here, my books, quills and all is still on that table over there" Mike pointed to a heavily cluttered table where quills and everything laid in a big mess on the table. "After a while I decided I needed some work and well the rest is history"

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"i see, said Selene, that would explain your being here in cyrodiil" she then turned to face rhaine "black troll boy's you say, this is not good news you are right they are necromancers and good ones at that." "although seeing all of your abilities they should not be much trouble" she looked at everyone and said "they dont know me perhaps i can get inside, and gain their trust, then you attack from outside and i attack from within" she then cocked her head to the side and raised an eyebrow glancing at Michael "hey, wait a second i hear a crash and the sound of splashing water when i was getting changed were you..... oh you naughty boy!" she tried to sound angry but she was too humored to keep a straight face Edited by mythicdawnmaster

"i see, said Selene, that would explain your being here in cyrodiil" she then turned to face rhaine "black troll boy's you say, this is not good news you are right they are necromancers and good ones at that." "although seeing all of your abilities they should not be much trouble" she looked at everyone and said "they dont know me perhaps i can get inside, and gain their trust, then you attack from outside and i attack from within" she then cocked her head to the side and raised an eyebrow glancing at Michael "hey, wait a second i hear a crash and the sound of splashing water when i was getting changed were you..... oh you naughty boy!" she tried to sound angry but she was too humored to keep a straight face

Michael just stared at Selene for a while and then said, slightly chocked and said:

"I told you, a horse kicked me! Poor thing got scared when I petted her and kicked me, and i was holding a bucket of water at the time, chest still hurts from that. I'm too well mannered to do anything like peeking in on a lady! Now if you excuse me, I'm gonna get some healing salve." He got up and made his way towards the kitchen where the first aid supplies where while muttering and rubbing his aching chest

Upon hearing the women's words, he knew something was wrong. How can you just sense someone? "Must be a mage" he thought, he continued to puff on his pipe, his hood up still.

He remained silent, puffing away in the corner.

Bloody hell, he thought, taking a leaf out off his pouch, lets see if see can sense me after this! He put it in his pipe, it would slow down his blood and heart, sadly, it would slow his mind down for a while.

Slowly, after making sure it was burning, he blew a ring into the air, then attempted to blow a ship threw it, the ship came out with no mast, or detail for that matter, but it was good, after all, he had only been trying to do it for a few days.

"hmm trying too conceal himself, no matter i can still feel his blood, he must not realise: if you are alive i can sense your blood even when slowed" she said this as if she was bored and began to file her nail's

'interesting, she only mentions blood', he thought, he ran his hand over the hilt of the blade, before thinking better of it. He chewed the end of his pipe, "Riddle's in the dark" He said slowly to himself, before snapping to the conclusion. "'Tis a vampire" he whispered, he stood quickly, dousing his pipe and leaving the building, VIA the window again, not that it mattered right now. He sped off, looking for some select ingredients.