The tall tales & tragedies of the Chattering Scroll Inn

myrmaad

"Either you have death wish or you REALLY don't know what you are dealing with" her eyes blazed "never in all my life have i men one a foolish as you... but you are brave" her eyes glittered menacingly "if you will not tell me i shall rip it from your mind" with that a dark mist appeared around her hand, she cast a spell on the unsuspecting ranger tearing his name from his mind she then said "now if you put another finger out of line i will smear the wall with your entrails, understand... Aardorn? she then got down from the table and stood against the wall staring at him

Michael looked over at Selene and froze her into a block of ice without even blinking

"By the nine lady calm down, here at the chattering scrolls we are nice to eachother, and Aardorn was it? Don't worry about the doors and windows, I'll fix it up in time. And I'll thaw Selene in a few hours"

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reona looked backwards into the inn and sighed, "Michael, that wasn't necessary, was it?"

Calm down, Selene, Reona warned gently, The last thing we need is for him to become hostile toward us. We do have enough enemies already, no?

Quietly, Arva added, before going back to his brooding thoughts, We have no doubt of your being strong enough to defeat most enemies in battle, but all it can take is one mistake to get killed off. Look at me, best warrior in my village and in a flash, some daedra makes my organs spill out in front of me because I was caught off-guard. Life is precious, so guard your temper more thoroughly, if not for your sake, then for ours.

Reona looked backwards into the inn and sighed, "Michael, that wasn't necessary, was it?"

Calm down, Selene, Reona warned gently, The last thing we need is for him to become hostile toward us. We do have enough enemies already, no?

Quietly, Arva added, before going back to his brooding thoughts, We have no doubt of your being strong enough to defeat most enemies in battle, but all it can take is one mistake to get killed off. Look at me, best warrior in my village and in a flash, some daedra makes my organs spill out in front of me because I was caught off-guard. Life is precious, so guard your temper more thoroughly, if not for your sake, then for ours.

Michael looked over at Reona and let off a true wolf grin: "Nope, but it was fun"

"Either you have death wish or you REALLY don't know what you are dealing with" her eyes blazed "never in all my life have i men one a foolish as you... but you are brave" her eyes glittered menacingly "if you will not tell me i shall rip it from your mind" with that a dark mist appeared around her hand, she cast a spell on the unsuspecting ranger tearing his name from his mind she then said "now if you put another finger out of line i will smear the wall with your entrails, understand... Aardorn? she then got down from the table and stood against the wall staring at him

"You can watch your tounge! I did not come here to trade insults with a witless worm! It is rude to enter other people's minds without their permission, and should you try again my sword shall drink!" He replied,"Maybe I do have a death wish, but my name is my own! As is my business here!" Putting his hand on his blade

Walking back inside, Reona stood up straight and crossed her arms in frustration, her body shaking with anticipation and anxiety at being so bold, then pointed to her companions, "I swear, you're acting like children! All of you should be ashamed of your behavior. Our inability to get along with each other is an extreme weakness that our enemies can exploit. Either get along or I'll force you to." Her voice shook with anger and anxiety.

Her head then began to ache immensely and she staggered backward, bringing her hands up to the circlet upon her brow. Growling at the pain, Reona shook violently and cried out as a burst of icy blue radiated outward from her body, the force knocking everyone apart from each other and against the walls. The blue in her eyes glowed supernaturally, glowing fog rolling from between her lips with every breath, and she stumbled forward a few more steps, before falling onto the floor and blacking out.

What just happened?! Arva screamed, his visage fading away with Reona's consciousness.

Walking back inside, Reona stood up straight and crossed her arms in frustration, her body shaking with anticipation and anxiety at being so bold, then pointed to her companions, "I swear, you're acting like children! All of you should be ashamed of your behavior. Our inability to get along with each other is an extreme weakness that our enemies can exploit. Either get along or I'll force you to." Her voice shook with anger and anxiety.

Her head then began to ache immensely and she staggered backward, bringing her hands up to the circlet upon her brow. Growling at the pain, Reona shook violently and cried out as a burst of icy blue radiated outward from her body, the force knocking everyone apart from each other and against the walls. The blue in her eyes glowed supernaturally, glowing fog rolling from between her lips with every breath, and she stumbled forward a few more steps, before falling onto the floor and blacking out.

What just happened?! Arva screamed, his visage fading away with Reona's consciousness.

Aardorn vaulted the table, racing over to her. "What?" he said, confused, then he took a moment to examine her, looking for the cause.

He looked at sellen for a moment, before replying "I AM A RANGER! NOT A DOCTOR OR A WIZARD! I CAN'T WORK MIRACALS"

Edited by Brutii

Michael suddenly flew out of his seat, yelling with such a force that all glass objects shattered and some rocks outside cracked:

"STOP THIS FIGHTING BOTH OF YOU! I WILL NOT TOLERATE BEHAVIOR LIKE THIS IN HERE! This is a inn not the imperial arena!"

He then sat down again and rested his head in his hands trying to calm down

"Ugh, why do I always feel so bad after these outbursts?"