The tall tales & tragedies of the Chattering Scroll Inn

myrmaad

she cannot have just fainted i only use my healing to heal other's if they suffer from fatal damage or... no it cant be she dident, emanate a blue aura did she?"

"A blue what?!" Aardorn shouted, "What in the name of the divines is a blue aura!"

He stood in awe for a minute, something was inside his head! He listened closely, before casting a remark "If it's an invasion of the undead, their are only so many dead, I'd like to see them survive without the living."

Edited by Brutii

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Casting her thoughts to Selene, she said Thank you for your help. I've apparently just used magic for the first time, and it's taken a lot of energy from me.

Your energy should be enough for her to be able to move around soon. Arva said to her, There was something a little strange about the magic she used, as it wasn't a spell, but more like world bending itself to her will. She wished for you to stop fighting, and everyone was propelled away from each other. At least, that's what I observed. It might even be our dear friend Kelemvor intervening, you never know.

Entering Aardorn's mind, she said I can only talk this way for now. My throat won't work. I won't look at your memories or thoughts, I promise. Rhaine is the chosen of a god called Kelemvor. She's been sent here to help with an invasion of undead that is in the near future. That's the highly abridged version of everything that's going on.

Michael walked over to the downed elf and look at her like a curios puppy looking at a toy.

"Need some help lady? The floor looks kinda uncomfortable. By the way nice, light show. The first time you use magic is always the best. Yes I have some experience with it, it's a funny story for a time when you are not on the floor"

Selene propelled her thought's too reona and arva. my dear you are... not normal, abilities like that can only mean one thing... you are a world-bender powerful mages that can make thier thought's a reality... i my dear used to be a world-bender before i fell to darkness and my abilities became unholy, our abilities are similar only mine are more vicious and tainted while your's are calm and holy.

Aardron sat down, completely puzzled, maybe he should have given this place a miss and headed onward, but he had needed to relax, He sat down, and began to puff on his pipe once more.

Aardron sat down, completely puzzled, maybe he should have given this place a miss and headed onward, but he had needed to relax, He sat down, and began to puff on his pipe once more.

And Ellundil, once more tried to get the people to leave the Inn, seeing as his efforts had become futile, he yelled one last time "LEAVE THE DAMN INN!" and with that - he was off, bound for Redrock Cave to see if he could find anything. He didn't care that he had left the others behind now, and he was travelling at an alarming rate, however, he felt calm and in control with his celestial steed.

It was indeed a strange thought that such a creature would ride through the rain, on an old road, in a dark ominous forest, but actually seeing it was entirely different. The steed seemed to be camouflaged by some magical force, it took on the appearance of a white - almost blue stallion as it began to ride further along the road, it was starting to learn it's place.

Ellundil felt confident on his steed, for he know he was in complete control, and unlike before on his previous ride, he wasn't prepared to get off any time soon.

From far across the planes, in his own home realm of the Fugue, the Judge of the Damned felt a tugging in the corner of his mind. He recognized it at once as the Bosmer Reona, but she was faint...very near death. Her body had weakened to the point that only her brain and heart were functional. With barely an effort, he focused upon the poor girl's thoughts, projecting himself into her mind carefully - as if speaking to her in a dream.

"Rey'ohnahn," he said softly, "focus upon me. Carefully, now. You are in a delicate state of health."

------------------

Rhaine threw her hands in the air in exasperation at seeing Ellundil take off. She certainly hoped he didn't expect her to raise him from the dead if he got himself killed...

Edited by AurianaValoria1

From far across the planes, in his own home realm of the Fugue, the Judge of the Damned felt a tugging in the corner of his mind. He recognized it at once as the Bosmer Reona, but she was faint...very near death. Her body had weakened to the point that only her brain and heart were functional. With barely an effort, he focused upon the poor girl's thoughts, projecting himself into her mind carefully - as if speaking to her in a dream.

"Rey'ohnahn," he said softly, "focus upon me. Carefully, now. You are in a delicate state of health."

------------------

Rhaine threw her hands in the air in exasperation at seeing Ellundil take off. She certainly hoped he didn't expect her to raise him from the dead if he got himself killed...

Hearing the calming voice of Kelemvor, Reona's breathing evened out and she listened to the god, focusing on him to the exclusion of all else. She'd learned by now that whatever Kelemvor said should be listened to. As you wish.

Arva frantically tried to figure out what was going on with Reona's mind, feeling a surge of protectiveness. It was as if her mind was covered by thick iron walls, completely impenetrable and unreadable. He sighed, tired of feeling like he was a failure at protecting her, and placed his hands over his face, worrying about the woman he loved.

------------------

Hearing the calming voice of Kelemvor, Reona's breathing evened out and she listened to the god, focusing on him to the exclusion of all else. She'd learned by now that whatever Kelemvor said should be listened to. As you wish.

Arva frantically tried to figure out what was going on with Reona's mind, feeling a surge of protectiveness. It was as if her mind was covered by thick iron walls, completely impenetrable and unreadable. He sighed, tired of feeling like he was a failure at protecting her, and placed his hands over his face, worrying about the woman he loved.

Kelemvor then materialized within Reona's consciousness, appearing just as he had in the stable. His cloak swirled from an undetectable breeze, his silver death mask shimmering eerily. He could see Reona "standing" in her dream-state not far ahead of him, and he slowly closed the gap between them.

"I see you have finally unlocked your abilities...the energies that have always been dormant within you. The vampiress is correct. Your power verges on the divine...magics of creation and destruction, not unlike those that I, myself, possess. Your thoughts and your emotions can be made manifest, as you have just witnessed. Unfortunately, it seems I have contributed to your incapacitation - this event would not have put you in a near-death state had you not worn the circlet. And yet, perhaps, it may never have been realized. Still, I feel I must offer my sincere apologies. It shall be a while yet before you can awaken, even with Selene's aid."

He noticed that she had blocked even Arva from her thoughts, "You may let your betrothed join us. And if you have questions while you are locked within your mind, you may ask them."

Edited by AurianaValoria1

Silently, she let Arva join her thoughts, extending a thread of consciousness to him, feeling his happiness at knowing she was alright. Cursing her inability to leave the inn, she thought, There is no need to apologize, Kelemvor. What does not kill me, only makes me stronger. My only question is of when I'll be able to leave. Edited by tokyobleach