The tall tales & tragedies of the Chattering Scroll Inn

myrmaad

Aardorn shook his head, none of this made sense... but then again, what did any more? He said "Tis confusing, you say you can change earth? Nay, I think it not possible, Not unless you be one of the divines. Mortals may only change the earth through tools, and even then we are not truly changing anything."

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aardorn shook his head, none of this made sense... but then again, what did any more? He said "Tis confusing, you say you can change earth? Nay, I think it not possible, Not unless you be one of the divines. Mortals may only change the earth through tools, and even then we are not truly changing anything."

"well it is a good job i am not a mere mortal then isnt it?" she could see the confusion on the ranger's face and said "no tool's are required, we are not the tribunal my dear, do you need proof ranger?, ask me to do something that can change the earth, go on anything"

"I have no need, or wish, of changing the earth, anyone who does so is, for lack of a better word, stupid. The world is quite nice the way it is" Aardorn said, he did not care if she could change the earth, he cared if she did. It was a nice place, and he was content to have it stay as it was. Edited by Brutii

"ahaha no silly boy, im not going to turn the sky black and the earth red, what bending the world mean's is the power to influence anything with the mind, i could change the sky but that is not what i mean, for example reona willed us too stop fighting and we did, it really mean's that we can twist and warp anything with the mind, but this information is not for you ranger it is reona who i should be telling this too. she looked at the ranger and said "thank you, you saved my life. As a token of thank's accept this" she handed him an ornate smoking pipe of considerable quality "now you can practice your smoke skill's in style" Edited by mythicdawnmaster

"ahaha no silly boy, im not going to turn the sky black and the earth red, what bending the world mean's is the power to influence anything with the mind, i could change the sky but that is not what i mean, for example reona willed us too stop fighting and we did, it really mean's that we can twist and warp anything with the mind, but this information is not for you ranger it is reona who i should be telling this too. she looked at the ranger and said "thank you, you saved my life. As a token of thank's accept this" she handed him an ornate smoking pipe of considerable quality "now you can practice your smoke skill's in style"

"While I would thank you, I shall refuse your gift, my older pipe has grown on me. 'Twould be wrong to abandon the poor thing." He said, anding back the pipe, he felt slightly angry at being called 'silly boy'

"A stubborn one eh?, then take these" she handed him some fine daedric arrows enchanted to a potency of unimaginable strength "use them in emergency's they are EXTREMELY POWERFUL young one"

"Be I stubborn or not, I would never accept strange gifts, especially not from strange people" Aardorn said, and though he was tempted, he was too vigilant to accept the strange woman's arrows. After all, she had ripped through his memories earlier.

"look honey i am sorry about the whole mind-rip, but you really did deserve it." she smiled and said "you saved my life so too speak, i am indebted to give you a reward, the arrow's are of the finest quality, i know that because i once had one stuck in my flesh, i took them from a dremora valkynaz who attacked me in oblivion, so just take them"

"look honey i am sorry about the whole mind-rip, but you really did deserve it." she smiled and said "you saved my life so too speak, i am indebted to give you a reward, the arrow's are of the finest quality, i know that because i once had one stuck in my flesh, i took them from a dremora valkynaz who attacked me in oblivion, so just take them"

"Nay, I won't. For you may well have cursed them, then I would have no hope. Beside, just because I refused to tell you my name does not mean you had to rip it from my mind. To be fair, you haven't chopped my head of for not lowering my hood yet, so credit to you for that." Aardorn said, standing and climbing the stairs, he tossed ten septims onto the counter before he went up, then he lay in bed, for the first time in 3 days.