The tall tales & tragedies of the Chattering Scroll Inn

myrmaad

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"FOOD FIGHT!!!" Selene threw a pie straight into the rangers face laughing hysterically she then threw a pot of stew and other item's

Just as the fight started, Michael came back into the inn, stopped in the door and looked at the madness before he said:

"If somebody needs me I'll be in the smithy, and you will have to clean up this mess or I swear I'll leave fleas in your bed!"

Selene ignored him and launched a shepherd's pie at Aardorn "come on ranger show me what your pie's are made of!" she said still laughing

ignoring her, he simply wiped the pie off his face and put it on some bread, he also chucked the maggots out the window.

He bit into the bread, which tasted quite good.

Aardorn lifted a tankard from the table and filled it with beer, before draining it in a single gulp

He pulled a mortar and pestle from is bag, and then pulled out a Emetic Russula Cap and some Flax Seeds, he mashed them together before swallowing them, then a shield came around him, blocking the food Selene was throwing at him. He placed the mortar and pestle back in his bag.

Edited by Brutii

"damn your no fun at all" she said as she sat down next too him and held out her hand saying "a truce no more of this nonsense, after all we are living under the same roof and if we hate each other it will put pressure on the rest of the group, and besides i have got reona to teach" she looked into his eyes and said "friends?"

"I shalln't be living here for long, I intent to set out soon." He said, puffing his pipe

"really? i had assumed you came to join us all when we went too..." she stopped herself from blurting out the groups destination "doesn't matter"

"So..." he said, judging by her expression and voice "it does matter. But I will soon take my leave of you all, I have my business to attend to, and I assume it shall take me far from this place. But, alas! Where are you going?"

Michael suddenly appeared behind Selene, wearing an apron and holding his hammer while being soaked by sweat from his tiring work by the forge

"Well on thing is for sure, she is not going anywhere until she has made this place sparkle again"

He motioned with his arm towards the mess that a certain vampire had causes with her food fight against the ranger.

"Mop's in the corner, you better get started, I'm going back outside to make more horse shoes"

And sure enough he went outside again where the musical sound off hammer striking metal soon could be heard