The tall tales & tragedies of the Chattering Scroll Inn

myrmaad

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The creature exploded in a mass of green slime and gut's, Selene just clapped her hand's and waited for the ranger to exit the creature's body...

Aardorn exited, carrying several small bottle of things he had found inside the creature, such as it's stomach acid, brains (to his surprise, he found it had one), heart and blood.

"If you tell me that was another test, I swear I will chuck you into the nearest portal to hell!"

Edited by Brutii

"Now now little one the nearest portal too hell i will open if you like, and throw your dismembered body into it for dagon too play with!"

He looked at her, dumbstruck, he had just killed some giant mutated demon, and she still wanted to try and kill him!

"I think the dragon would find me somewhat indigestible"

"hmm maybe a dragon would find you a little... uneatable" "From the moment you stepped in the inn i have been impressed with you young one" "you still taunted and tried too command me even after you learnt just how powerfull i am" she looked at him and smiled "Let us see if you retain your boldness after fighting me!" she flew down from her chair and slashed out with a huge dai-katana she had summoned, narrowly missing Aardorn's head and cutting off his hood...

"hmm maybe a dragon would find you a little... uneatable" "From the moment you stepped in the inn i have been impressed with you young one" "you still taunted and tried too command me even after you learnt just how powerfull i am" she looked at him and smiled "Let us see if you retain your boldness after fighting me!" she flew down from her chair and slashed out with a huge dai-katana she had summoned, narrowly missing Aardorn's head and cutting off his hood...

"Well, what did my hood ever do to you? besides been blocking the view of the top half of my head all the time I have been here. But thats not a crime! I wonder, would the potion count you as undead?" Aardorn said, as he rolled toward her, swinging the blade at her legs

Selene stepped on his blade with her heel stopping it right there, before bringing a blow with the flat of her blade across the ranger's face, knocking him too the ground...

Aardorns sword was know out of reach, but it didn't stop him, he drew a dagger, no longer that a Kitchen knife, and held it back handed, waiting for an attack