The tall tales & tragedies of the Chattering Scroll Inn

myrmaad

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Selene lunged forward, impaling the ranger on her sword, his blood dripping onto the floor and coating the viscous blade...

He was ever defiant, and he pulled himself down the blade toward her, sticking the knife into her neck repeatedly.

Edited by Brutii

Selene screamed as he plunged the blade into her neck over and over until she threw him off and screamed "ENOUGH!" with a flick of her wrist the sky turned blue again and the ground green, her hair blonde and her eyes grey. she held on to her neck as the blood rushed from her wound and knelt down to Aardorn "You are simply.... insane, even now as you die i see the defiance in your eyes!" she looked serene and said softly "Never have i met anyone braver you are simply... remarkable"

Selene screamed as he plunged the blade into her neck over and over until she threw him off and screamed "ENOUGH!" with a flick of her wrist the sky turned blue again and the ground green, her hair blonde and her eyes grey. she held on to her neck as the blood rushed from her wound and knelt down to Aardorn "You are simply.... insane, even now as you die i see the defiance in your eyes!" she looked serene and said softly "Never have i met anyone braver you are simply... remarkable"

Even though the sky had gone back he continued to try and kill her, the wound was hindering him and he could barely move. He could not see that the sky and ground had gone back, only vague shapes now. He felt the pain throughout him, but if he was going he would take her with him! He had lost his sense of hearing and smell, just more symptoms of death.

Selene stood in awe of his determination and sheer bravery, but she could feel herself getting weaker and weaker, as the blood poured from her wound, she pushed Aardorn to the ground, put one high heeled foot on to his stomach next too the blade, she grasped the hilt and pulled the blade out of his gut, Aardorn's blood gushed violently from the wound and Selene studied him watching as, the nearer to death he got the more determined he got, she knelt down to him and said softly "you are far too remarkable too let die!" she cast with all the remaining magicka in her body, a dark and powerful healing spell, and once she had done she sat, back against a rock and waited for the ranger too arise... Edited by mythicdawnmaster

Selene stood in awe of his determination and sheer bravery, but she could feel herself getting weaker and weaker, as the blood poured from her wound, she pushed Aardorn to the ground, put one high heeled foot on to his stomach next too the blade, she grasped the hilt and pulled the blade out of his gut, Aardorn's blood gushed violently from the wound and Selene studied him watching as, the nearer to death he got the more determined he got, she knelt down to him and said softly "you are far too remarkable too let die!" she cast with all the remaining magicka in her body, a dark and powerful healing spell, and once she had done she sat, back against a rock and waited for the ranger too arise...

Refusing to be beaten, rather than stand peacefully, he chucked the nearest rock at her, it mattered not how many times she almost killed him, she would lose. He charged, knocking he down with a fist to her face, and drawing an arrow, and forcing it down toward her, intending to use it as a make-shift dagger.

But Selene, dying as she was, got to her feet jumped in the air landed a full 360 degree kick straight too the ranger's head she then said "no more fighting, i am done" she said letting the blood flow freely from her neck "go to the cave then, i am not going to stop you now am i?" she then began too sing softly too herself

Blonde... high-heeled.... feminist, enlisting... femmes... for... this.

Express... your... womankind, fight... for... your... life.

Edited by mythicdawnmaster

But Selene, dying as she was, got to her feet jumped in the air landed a full 360 degree kick straight too the ranger's head she then said "no more fighting, i am done" she said letting the blood flow freely from her neck "go to the cave then, i am not going to stop you now am i?" she then began too sing softly too herself

Blonde... high-heeled.... feminist, enlisting... femmes... for... this.

Express... your... womankind, fight... for... your... life.

As far as Aardorn was concerned, landing a kick on someone's head was not an appropriate action before saying you wouldn't fight anymore.

"You think?" He said, chucking the arrow accurately into he foot. "You owe me a bow!" He said, before pausing "Actually, you don't." He could craft one of better quality than anything she could find. He turned marching off toward the cave, this wasn't over, he'd finish this later.

"Oh, trying to kill someone with a portal demon and an army of undead is NOT the way to stop them walking off on their own!"

Edited by Brutii

As he marched away she bottled the blood that was flowing from her wound and threw it at the ranger, as she was a dark sorceress of considerable power, her blood was tainted, it began too burn through his clothes and damage his health. Her Blood was poison. and not one curable by any mean's but the arcane. Edited by mythicdawnmaster

As he marched away she bottled the blood that was flowing from her wound and threw it at the ranger, as she was a dark sorceress of considerable power, her blood was tainted, it began too burn through his clothes and damage his health. Her Blood was poison. and not one curable by any mean's but the arcane.

Aardorn felt the burning, but it meant little. It hurt him, but he could cure it soon, it just made his journey to the cave more urgent.