The tall tales & tragedies of the Chattering Scroll Inn

myrmaad

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Selene shook her head and said "oh they alway's come back for revenge, so i would reccomend we leave within the hour" she spoke loudly and with an air of authority "MEN, GET YOUR ASSES SOBER, WE WILL BE LEAVING WITHIN THE HOUR!" she then sat down next to Aardorn to talk about recent event's

"So leave the villagers to fend for them selves? Nay, they shall all die!" Aardorn shouted "Your men are not the only living beings here! I said you were a bad general for wasting their lives, but their is a difference between a life spent and a life wasted!"

"look our job is not to project the people it is to control them, for all i know they could be part of the storm-cloaks, and i will not risk my men for some common pauper!"

"Oh yes," He turned to the nearest man "Your name, rank and back ground" unsurprisingly, he was the son of a farmer, "Your men ARE common paupers, that's what most of the soldiers are."

Damn you Aardorn i swear one of these days..." she looked to her men "Any who wish to stay and defend this little hamlet raise your sword's NOW!"

He turned to the men "Whether 3 or 300 raise there swords, we will win. If you want to run, and bugger off home, then I shall give you now the white feather! Those who wish to stay, and fight, possibly die, then I give you honour! For there shall be a day when the age of the empire shall come crashing down! And it shall be a day of wolves and splintered shields! But it is not this day! This is a day, where it shall be an honour to say, I was in the battle against the dragons, and to hear, he is one of the brave! This day, I bid you stand, men of the empire!"

All but 27 of Selene's men raised their sword's for a moment she looked puzzled and then commanded "YOU HAVE ALL CHOSEN THIS ROUTE, IF YOUR LIFE IS IN DANGER YOU MAY NOT RUN AS THAT WILL BE TREASON!! NOW SPLIT UP AROUND THE CITY I WANT ARCHERS ON THE WALLS, SOLDIERS IN THE STREETS AND AROUND THIS PLACE, IF THE DRAGON REAR'S HIS UGLY HEAD, SHOW HIM WHAT MEN OF THE EMPIRE ARE MADE OF! MAKE ME PROUD AND MAKE THE EMPIRE PROUD!!" She raised her sword in salute and the men quickly dispersed themselves around the town awaiting the impending threat... Edited by mythicdawnmaster

All but 27 of Selene's men raised their sword's for a moment she looked puzzled and then commanded "YOU HAVE ALL CHOSEN THIS ROUTE, IF YOUR LIFE IS IN DANGER YOU MAY NOT RUN AS THAT WILL BE TREASON! NOW SPLIT UP AROUND THE CITY I WANT MEN ON THE WALLS, THE STREETS AND AROUND THIS PLACE, IF THE DRAGON REAR'S HIS UGLY HEAD, SHOW HIM WHAT MEN OF THE EMPIRE ARE MADE OF! MAKE ME PROUD AND MAKE THE EMPIRE PROUD!!" She raised her sword in salute and the men quickly dispersed themselves around the town awaiting the impending threat...

Aardorn looked at the 27 men "I guess there is always cowards... well, what are you waiting for? Fly you cowards!" He marched out, walking through the rather poor looking streets, he found the standered bearer "Don't lose the colours" he said as he walked by, heading for the pwalls

Selene donned her Golden Legion armour and heel's, with her fur coat on top, she walked to the wall's next to Aardorn and stood, blade drawn awaiting the dragon, she turned to the called to the fleeing deserter's who were making there way down the path and proclaimed "I HEREBY STRIP YOU OF RANK, FILE, AND HONOR YOUR NAMES SHALL BE REMEMBERED AS ONLY A COWARD'S NAME COULD, AND A BOUNTY PLACED ON YOUR HEAD'S HENCEFORTH FOR ANY WHO CAN BRING AN END TO YOUR PATHETIC LIVES, FOR THE HEINOUS CRIME OF DESERTION AND TREASON!!" Edited by mythicdawnmaster

Selene donned her Golden Legion armour and heel's, with her fur coat on top, she walked to the wall's next to Aardorn and stood, blade drawn awaiting the dragon, she turned to the called to the fleeing deserter's who were making there way down the path and proclaimed "I HEREBY STRIP YOU OF RANK, FILE, AND HONOR YOUR NAMES SHALL BE REMEMBERED AS ONLY A COWARD'S NAME COULD, AND A BOUNTY PLACED ON YOUR HEAD'S HENCEFORTH FOR ANY WHO CAN BRING AN END TO YOUR PATHETIC LIVES, FOR THE HEINOUS CRIME OF DESERTION AND TREASON!!"

Aardorn looked at her, while he clearly did not approve of their cowardice, her methods were unsound "What do you do to them who steal?"