The tall tales & tragedies of the Chattering Scroll Inn

myrmaad

That was it Selene was about to unleash her inner demon, because that woman had pushed her over the edge, Selene lifted up her leg and her foot came down hard on the priestesses face, Selene drew her sword and stuck it into the womans hand. "If i were you honey i would think about who you are talking to, unless you really want me to torture you for 7 days and 7 nights you will appologise to me for your disgusting display, i am a member of the court of the empire, i will not accept anything but respect from anyone" she glared menacingly into the priestessess eyes and said "bow and kiss my shoe and all may be forgiven"

Aardorn dashed in the way "HOLD! If the woman is a coward, the she will not accept. In which case I'll be sure to spread that on my next trip. If she does, then so be it, she shall be forgiven. This is my matter, I started it."

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The fact is I have Skyraphobia I am not a person of Nords these people attacked me for sitting down! You have given me a terrible impression.

"Is that a yes? These soldiers, are imperials, mostly, I see one orc and two breton. Not a single nord, we had one, but he got devoured by a dragon."

"These people are legion soldiers under my command now bow and kiss my shoe, unless you want to be stripped of your power and demoted to lay-member in the cult!"

"Lay member or not, this wanton shall fight me come dusk, on the ice fields that lie behind us."