The tall tales & tragedies of the Chattering Scroll Inn

myrmaad

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would rather be a coward than a Brute. You are filled with bitterness Nord! It infects you like a disease. Choose your decisions wisely.

"Nord? Nay, I am no nord. I am an imperial. That is a yes. Meet me, oh only half an hour, say your goodbyes" That said Aardorn marched off

"Oh, give me your hand, maam! You're a brave woman! Aardorn's a killer! Killed three bandit cavalrymen and saved a bloke called Wellesley's life - three seconds, slash, cut thrust!" One of the soldiers exclaimed, shaking her hand vigoursly " Ice fields come dusk.Or should we say it was damn dark, and you made a damn bad mistake?"

"Why my dear you needn't ask... well you do but you know what i mean. ok i agree, let me slip on some new clothes, gold plate armour, however pretty is not the most comfortable" with that she ran upstairs to get changed...

He rolled his eyes, armour wasn't meant to be comfortable, he marched out side, waiting for the high priestess

Selene came outside and gathered the troop's she was wearing an plunging-neckline fur dress with a huge fur hat, fishnet tight's and large heels

http://gagaimages.org/albums/Candids/2011/leaving%20hotel%20london%20061011/normal_lady-gaga-100611-3.jpg

OOC sorry for pic of gaga but this is what selene is wearing, minus sunglasses and green hair! her hair is blonde

Edited by mythicdawnmaster