The tall tales & tragedies of the Chattering Scroll Inn

myrmaad

"NEVER" Selene unleashed a red bolt of energy which struck the drow down, Selene then spoke up to her men "YOU WILL FOLLOW ME AND YOUR REWARD SHALL BE GREAT!. I AM A DAYWALKER AND HAVE NO NEED OF YOUR BLOOD, I INSTEAD HAVE MY OWN BOTTLES OF IT WHEN I AM WEAK!, YOUR REWARD SHALL BE GOLD, AND LOT'S OF IT, GOLD AND HONOR, YOU SHALL EACH RECEIVE A LARGE SUM WHEN THIS IS OVER!" she then got angry and said "I AM NO DECEIVER, I HAVE IN NO WAY HID MY VAMPIRISM AND EVEN THE FORMER GENERAL KNEW, IN FACT THE WHOLE ELDER COUNCIL DOES. THEY CHOSE ME BECAUSE I WILL GET THE JOB DONE, IF YOU FOLLOW THIS MAN IT WILL BE TREASON TO THE EMPIRE AND MUTINY TO YOUR GENERAL AND GOVERNESS!" Selene walked over to the drow who was lying on the ground and said "gonna try that again!"

Aardorn shoulder barged selene "She is not part of this! Listen to me men! I am your freind, and I know what apparent mutiny is. But, does she know it is treason to hurt an ally of the empire with little to no reason? Thou is quick to hide behind the book, but slow to understand it. Now men, you may side with her, and I shall think you no less a man. Or you may side with me, and I have little to offer but a tough fight and hard work. It's up to you. I remember the old proverb 'he who stands with me shall be my brother' have I not stood along side you? Will you not stand alongside me?"

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But the men had all firmly made their decision they all said in unison "HAIL SELENE HAIL THE EMPIRE!" this was of their own free will and not of Selene's meddling they all drew their blades and faced Aardorn ready to kill for Selene if they had to.

"And glory to the first man to die!" He added "Come now, who wishes to try first?" He drew his blade, selene was stupid to think she was a good general, and had he three men he could beat this army because of their 'general' pathetic ideas of war

Before she could get out of the way, Nawen was struck down by the red energy bolt. She watched them from her place on the ground. "YOU WILL FOLLOW ME AND YOUR REWARD SHALL BE GREAT!. I AM A DAYWALKER AND HAVE NO NEED OF YOUR BLOOD, I INSTEAD HAVE MY OWN BOTTLES OF IT WHEN I AM WEAK!, YOUR REWARD SHALL BE GOLD, AND LOT'S OF IT, GOLD AND HONOR, YOU SHALL EACH RECEIVE A LARGE SUM WHEN THIS IS OVER!" she then got angry and said "I AM NO DECEIVER, I HAVE IN NO WAY HID MY VAMPIRISM AND EVEN THE FORMER GENERAL KNEW, IN FACT THE WHOLE ELDER COUNCIL DOES. THEY CHOSE ME BECAUSE I WILL GET THE JOB DONE, IF YOU FOLLOW THIS MAN IT WILL BE TREASON TO THE EMPIRE AND MUTINY TO YOUR GENERAL AND GOVERNESS!" What was this woman talking about? Who is she? The woman walked up to her and said to her: "gonna try that again!" She smiled slightly to the woman while praying to the Lady of the Forest. "Yes." She said silently and quickly stabbed the woman in the chest and with whatever strength was left in her, Nawen stood up and moved away from the woman. This time more cautiously.

but Aardorn was wrong the three men he thought on his side turned on him, they held him and bound him in chains before knocking him out and throwing him in a cage. Selene said "NOW WE MARCH MEN, TO THE BANDIT'S HIDEOUT MEN... FOR THE EMPIRE!"

Eh? I thought no man to be on my side. I merely stated I only needed three. It was only a comment on you crap skills as a stratergist. Makes no sense at all. So far i have been caught of gaurd once, would it happen again?

"Oh you stupid girl!" Selene picked up the drow in her clawed hand by the throat, her talons sinking into the drows flesh, "YOU CLEARLY DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DEALING WITH" Selene said nastily, her pearly white fangs gleaming, "Now little one if you wish to die carry on trying to attack me, i will give you one chance to live only, so what do you say?" her claw's digging in to the drows neck drawing blood...

but Aardorn was wrong the three men he thought on his side turned on him, they held him and bound him in chains before knocking him out and throwing him in a cage. Selene said "NOW WE MARCH MEN, TO THE BANDIT'S HIDEOUT MEN... FOR THE EMPIRE!"

"Come now. Your not really going to defeat me with trickery are you? Oh wait, I forgot, last time I left you bleeding at the roadside. Of course, I forgot, your too posh to let that happen." Aardorn was taunting her

"On my soul!" He cursed when he saw selene attacking the drow "That is it! Do you care not for others are you so self absorbed?" He twiddled for the last time, and it let loose the drop he wanted, and the chain melted, he stood,

Edited by Brutii