The tall tales & tragedies of the Chattering Scroll Inn

myrmaad

"Nawen?, very nice so honey what bring's you to Skyrim, it is dangerous her with the civil war going on?"

Aardorn was annoyed he was being totally ignored, but he had time to catch his breath, that was good.

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Selene seemed awfully friendly now, which made Nawen suspicious. Selene probably wants something from her. No one has ever been nice to her. And the questions she asked of her... Nawen looked around, hoping to see the man who was thrown down the mountain. Twice. "I... was looking for an inn. Chattering Scroll Inn. But it seems I got lost." "You know of the drow, milady?"

"yes my dear i find the drow fascinating, and i read your last thought... do not be suspicious i do not want anything from you, apart from a friendly chat." Selene then hugged the drow and said "if you wish it you may stay with us in Skyrim, as the inn you speak of is in cyrodiil!" Edited by mythicdawnmaster

Selene seemed awfully friendly now, which made Nawen suspicious. Selene probably wants something from her. No one has ever been nice to her. And the questions she asked of her... Nawen looked around, hoping to see the man who was thrown down the mountain. Twice. "I... was looking for an inn. Chattering Scroll Inn. But it seems I got lost." "You know of the drow, milady?"

Aardorn butted in here "You are about 500 leagues to far north for the inn. Welcome to skyrim, land of the cold, frozen, and apparently wars between friends"

The friendly gesture from Selene really surprised her. It's was not only surprising but unfamiliar yet nice. She hugged Selene back not really thinking about the outcomes. When she heard how far from the inn Nawen actually is, she lowered her head and blushed. The man who's name was Aardorn had finally returned. "Thank you for the... warm welcoming. Both of you." The drow raised her head and looked at Aardorn and then back at Selene. "You mentioned war..."

The friendly gesture from Selene really surprised her. It's was not only surprising but unfamiliar yet nice. She hugged Selene back not really thinking about the outcomes. When she heard how far from the inn Nawen actually is, she lowered her head and blushed. The man who's name was Aardorn had finally returned. "Thank you for the... warm welcoming. Both of you." The drow raised her head and looked at Aardorn and then back at Selene. "You mentioned war..."

"Yes there is about 17 going on up here, I know of: The war between the storm cloaks and the legion, the war between the natives and the dragons, the wars between me and selene and... well, maybe not 17"

Rhaine grinned, leaned forward, and hugged Thanatos's neck before turning him towards Reona. The character that she always assumed her steed possessed was reaffirmed by the Bosmer's words.

"The plan? We're going to head to Redrock Cave and see if these bandits have any useful evidence against their contractors. If they are indeed in league with the necromancers, as Selene thinks they are, then we need to waste no time in eliminating them. It would be also be wise of us to keep moving as we solve this puzzle. I have no doubt that these contractors know we aren't dead yet, and they will likely stop at nothing to send us all to early graves," Rhaine's tone was grim. They couldn't allow their foes to get ahead of them.

She pointed her horse's head to the southeast, "Brax said the hideout was this way, marked by a large cavern entrance and flanked by three poplar trees. Hold on tight, Kalin. Reona, can you keep up?"

Reona decided not to think about the potential dangers that lay ahead. She knew she could die, but there was no need to worry herself about it too much. Stretching once again, she let out a tiny, almost musical, laugh and winked at Rhaine, intertwining her arms behind her head, "I'm sure I can. Remember when Ellundil was hurt? When I was running to see what was going on, I passed a rider on a black horse riding at full gallop. Wasn't that you?"

She always was quite fast, Arva explained, a few stray strands of his hair blowing in a nonexistent breeze.

Agreeing, Reona smiled a little as she finished stretching and adjusted the gauntlets Kalin had let her use, as if trying to keep them perfectly aligned, "It's probably the only thing I've ever been naturally good at." She let out a soft sigh and closed her eyes, "I like it, though. A good way to take your mind off things, running. The world around you seems to disappear and your whole being becomes entirely focused on that simple task."