The tall tales & tragedies of the Chattering Scroll Inn

myrmaad

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"War between the two of you now doesn't look like a real war..." The drow said while looking at her new acquaintances. "And I'd gladly stay here in Skyrim if my skills are needed that is."

"What Are your skills? Sorry, where are my manners? This is selene, vampire ancient, nearly 3000 years old. I am Aardorn, I am a ranger, trained by Kolran. And you are?" He said with a friendly smile, an oddity to him, but he wanted to know more about this person who had popped up out of nowhere

"You're a ranger?" Nawen looked at Aardorn. She knew nothing of this land but it was a real surprise to meet a fellow ranger here even though they might be different. "I am a ranger as well. I know nothing of this land but I can talk to the animals, follow the tracks, cast some spells and I'm no novice in battle. I was trained... by my father." She looked back to the way she came from as if waiting for or someone. "My name is Nawen."

"You're a ranger?" Nawen looked at Aardorn. She knew nothing of this land but it was a real surprise to meet a fellow ranger here even though they might be different. "I am a ranger as well. I know nothing of this land but I can talk to the animals, follow the tracks, cast some spells and I'm no novice in battle. I was trained... by my father." She looked back to the way she came from as if waiting for or someone. "My name is Nawen."

Aardorns face became very confused. From what he was aware, he and Kolran were the last, but it was a pleasent surprise "Thank the divines, now maybe I can take a holiday once in a while! From where do you hail?"

Nawen nodded to Selene and followed her to the carriage. She turned to Aardorn to see if he was coming too. She was curious how different rangers here from the ones that live in The Realms. "I came from The Realms. Sword Coast to be more specific. My home is in the different plane of existence. And what about you? This place has more than one province."

Nawen nodded to Selene and followed her to the carriage. She turned to Aardorn to see if he was coming too. She was curious how different rangers here from the ones that live in The Realms. "I came from The Realms. Sword Coast to be more specific. My home is in the different plane of existence. And what about you? This place has more than one province."

Aardorn followed her "Cyrodile" He said "What is the realms?"

Selene ushered both the ranger's into the magnificent golden carriage

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/68/Buberel_Coronation_coach_Catherine_the_Great.jpg

she then got in herself and closed the door, she stuck her head out the window and said "MEN I AM OFF TO SOLITUDE, ONCE THE STORMCLOAK'S ARE DEAD RETURN AND MEET ME IN THE BLUE PALACE!" with that the carriage set off for solitude...

Edited by mythicdawnmaster