The tall tales & tragedies of the Chattering Scroll Inn

myrmaad

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOC: Sorry. My bad. It's been a while since I played any game based off Forgotten Realms that I forgot how the world is called. :wallbash:

Nawen climbed into a fancy looking carriage. The drow traveled only on foot so this ride is going to be interesting. She looked around a bit, clearly amazed by the beauty of this carriage. Everything looked so expensive in here. "What is the realms?" She looked over Aardorn and thought for a moment. She had hoped that the ranger knew or at least heard something about her homeland but she was not surprised. Nawen had never heard about Tamriel before as well. "I must apologize. I used the wrong words. I hail from the place called Faerûn and our world is called Abeir-Toril."

OOC: Sorry. My bad. It's been a while since I played any game based off Forgotten Realms that I forgot how the world is called. :wallbash:

Nawen climbed into a fancy looking carriage. The drow traveled only on foot so this ride is going to be interesting. She looked around a bit, clearly amazed by the beauty of this carriage. Everything looked so expensive in here. "What is the realms?" She looked over Aardorn and thought for a moment. She had hoped that the ranger knew or at least heard something about her homeland but she was not surprised. Nawen had never heard about Tamriel before as well. "I must apologize. I used the wrong words. I hail from the place called Faerûn and our world is called Abeir-Toril."

"Abeir-Toril... Faerun... What does those names mean?" Aardorn said, pulling out his pipe and puffing it, as he always did when in deep thought.

Nawen thought more about what to answer. "These are just the names. Just like Cyrodiil or Tamriel. I must admit, I have never thought what those names means." She glanced over the window and wondered how long this ride will last.

"Tamriel means something. Dawns beauty (no lie)" Aardorn said "Not sure what the rest of the names mean. Then again, I must concor, for I have never given it much thought either, but alas, I know it"

Edited by Brutii

Selene opened up a wine-rack in the carriage, she got three glasses and filled them half full she handed one to each of the ranger's and took a little sip from her own, she then said "do you like this beverage?"

Aardorn drained his in a single sip "why do Posh people never fill the bloody thing to the top." He said to himself

(I wish I knew what Abeir-Toril and Faerun means. Probably people who owns D&D books knows what they mean cause I can't find anything with google and those books are not available in my country.)

Nawen thanked Selene for the wine. She took a small sip of it and it was delicious. As a ranger, most of the money she spent on her equipment and food she could only afford some cheap and not really good ale and something like wine was out of the question. "It is really good. Thank you."

"Because that is class and refinement, my dear, class and refinement, now the true meaning of tamriel is The Starry Heart of Dawn's Beauty, in actual fact it is Lorkhan's own plane of oblivion" and i am glad you like the wine honey, it is of the finest quality costing 5000 gold a bottle" Edited by mythicdawnmaster