The tall tales & tragedies of the Chattering Scroll Inn

myrmaad

"Because that is class and refinement, my dear, class and refinement, now the true meaning of tamriel is The Starry Heart of Dawn's Beauty, in actual fact it is Lorkhan's own plane of oblivion"

"Alas! Will the three thousand year one ever fail to amaze me! Ok, my time to bore with my excessive knowledge of history! The name Tamriel is said to mean 'Starry Heart', it is also Elvish for 'Dawn's Beauty', however, in the Nu-Mantia Intercept Tamriel is 'The Starry Heart of Dawn's Beauty.Mundus, another name for Nirn, is the Elvish root for the human word "mundane" meaning "normal" The other continents are located as follows: Akavir (East of Tamriel), Atmora (North of Tamriel), Yokuda (West of Tamriel, and is believed to have been destroyed), Aldmeris (the lost continent to the south), and Pyandonea (home to the Tropical Elven Kingdom, or the Maormer)."

Edited by Brutii

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Because that is class and refinement, my dear, class and refinement, now the true meaning of tamriel is The Starry Heart of Dawn's Beauty, in actual fact it is Lorkhan's own plane of oblivion"

"Alas! Will the three thousand year one ever fail to amaze me! Ok, my time to bore with my excessive knowledge of history! The name Tamriel is said to mean 'Starry Heart', it is also Elvish for 'Dawn's Beauty', however, in the Nu-Mantia Intercept Tamriel is 'The Starry Heart of Dawn's Beauty.Mundus, another name for Nirn, is the Elvish root for the human word "mundane" meaning "normal" The other continents are located as follows: Akavir (East of Tamriel), Atmora (North of Tamriel), Yokuda (West of Tamriel, and is believed to have been destroyed), Aldmeris (the lost continent to the south), and Pyandonea (home to the Tropical Elven Kingdom, or the Maormer)."

It is orbited by two twin moons, Secunda and Masser

"Rumor has it now lorkhan's heart has been released he will return to reclaim tamriel as his realm again, although the likelihood of that is low seeing as his body is now our moon."

Selene took another sip from her wine and relaxed

"Yay? Well, be it known to you that we have not to worry, for the Aedra helped make it, And the Aedra will protect it."

"Then a toast, to Lorkhan to us and to the Aedra!" she filled everyone's glasses and they all clinked there glasses together and sipped there wine...

Again, it ran out in a single gulp "of for the sake of the divines!" He cursed grabbing the bottle and drinking from that instead "If posh people don't have the smallest glasses!"

"Well you will be paying for that, 5000 gold if you do not mind!", she turned to the drow and said "you have been awfully quiet my dear, first ride in a carriage?"

Aardorn heeded her comment on gold, and put it down "5000! I have little under 100 to my name!"