The tall tales & tragedies of the Chattering Scroll Inn

myrmaad

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Woo me?" She was quite surprised to hear that. Whenever someone man or a woman noticed that she's a drow it always involved pitchforks and angry mobs. Only one person a ranger just like herself wasn't bothered by her being a drow. Nawen looked down at her leather armor. "Why would I need a wardrobe of clothes?"

"Well im my company you are a noble woman, and only the most extravagant will do, so how do you cope in corsets and heel's and what are your preferred colors?" "my dear, you are beautiful, and if you think your race concerns me in the slightest it does not, in fact i find the drow very beautiful" Edited by mythicdawnmaster

"I... thank you." She lowered her head so Selene would not be able to see her blushing. "Corsets? Heels? I have never wore a dress before." She thought for a moment. "Colors? Green or brown maybe? Some people say that white clothes match the dark skin tone of my people."

"Well then a white and green number it shall be, and if you are not used to corset's perhaps i can educate you, oh look we are here!" before them lay the beautiful sight of blue palace, the carriage driver helped both the women out of the carriage and a guard led them inside. The palace's blue marble floor's and high patterned ceiling's were a feast for the eyes, Selene's throne was a beautiful construct made of silver and diamond....

Rhaine grinned, leaned forward, and hugged Thanatos's neck before turning him towards Reona. The character that she always assumed her steed possessed was reaffirmed by the Bosmer's words.

"The plan? We're going to head to Redrock Cave and see if these bandits have any useful evidence against their contractors. If they are indeed in league with the necromancers, as Selene thinks they are, then we need to waste no time in eliminating them. It would be also be wise of us to keep moving as we solve this puzzle. I have no doubt that these contractors know we aren't dead yet, and they will likely stop at nothing to send us all to early graves," Rhaine's tone was grim. They couldn't allow their foes to get ahead of them.

She pointed her horse's head to the southeast, "Brax said the hideout was this way, marked by a large cavern entrance and flanked by three poplar trees. Hold on tight, Kalin. Reona, can you keep up?"

Reona decided not to think about the potential dangers that lay ahead. She knew she could die, but there was no need to worry herself about it too much. Stretching once again, she let out a tiny, almost musical, laugh and winked at Rhaine, intertwining her arms behind her head, "I'm sure I can. Remember when Ellundil was hurt? When I was running to see what was going on, I passed a rider on a black horse riding at full gallop. Wasn't that you?"

She always was quite fast, Arva explained, a few stray strands of his hair blowing in a nonexistent breeze.

Agreeing, Reona smiled a little as she finished stretching and adjusted the gauntlets Kalin had let her use, as if trying to keep them perfectly aligned, "It's probably the only thing I've ever been naturally good at." She let out a soft sigh and closed her eyes, "I like it, though. A good way to take your mind off things, running. The world around you seems to disappear and your whole being becomes entirely focused on that simple task."

Without another word, Rhaine cast a mischievous smile Reona's way and then kicked her heels into Thanatos's flanks. The mighty horse reared, almost vertical, bellowing a cry to the sky before leaping across the road and plunging into the forest to the southeast.