The tall tales & tragedies of the Chattering Scroll Inn

myrmaad

When the tailor was finally finished with the dress and left, Nawen waited for a few moments and tried on the dress. Much to her surprise the dress was really comfortable and the drow always thought that dresses were much more worse and made moving very difficult.

She still had some time until seeing Selene again and she was curious to see more of the palace. Maybe she'll find some animals or some kind of garden too or maybe she will run into that ranger again. As always cautiously Nawen left her room and went towards the exit.

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When the tailor was finally finished with the dress and left, Nawen waited for a few moments and tried on the dress. Much to her surprise the dress was really comfortable and the drow always thought that dresses were much more worse and made moving very difficult.

She still had some time until seeing Selene again and she was curious to see more of the palace. Maybe she'll find some animals or some kind of garden too or maybe she will run into that ranger again. As always cautiously Nawen left her room and went towards the exit.

Aardorn bumped straight into her "Sorry" He grumbled, expecting a rebuke after he saw the dress, but he looked up and saw the drow staring at him "Hello again, I was, um, wandering round. Yes selene knows I'm here, i didn't enter without her knowledge." He lied, but the gaurd would probably tell selene any way

Selene entered the great hall, and saw the drow in the beautiful dress. Selene walked slowly toward's them in her new exquisite gown, it was a black dress with beautiful gold embroidery and a huge giant collar in gold.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_EHVPN5i19c8/SCTkMnB7oxI/AAAAAAAABMU/ZEVqoNMsfd0/s1600/queen-elizabeth-1.jpg

she walked toward's them and stopped, so they had full view of her glorious gown...

Aardorn bumped straight into her "Sorry" He grumbled, expecting a rebuke after he saw the dress, but he looked up and saw the drow staring at him "Hello again, I was, um, wandering round. Yes selene knows I'm here, i didn't enter without her knowledge." He lied, but the gaurd would probably tell selene any way

Nawen was looking around when suddenly someone bumped into her. At first she thought it was a guard or someone from the palace but when she saw it was a ranger. "Uhm... hello there." At first she thought it was odd that he was actually wandering inside. Selene and the ranger were fighting earlier. Though Selene did invited him in the carriage. Nawen decided it was better to simply ignore it. This land was really strange to her after all. "Right..." She said and looked at the ranger. "What exactly is here to do in Skyrim?"

Nawen was looking around when suddenly someone bumped into her. At first she thought it was a guard or someone from the palace but when she saw it was a ranger. "Uhm... hello there." At first she thought it was odd that he was actually wandering inside. Selene and the ranger were fighting earlier. Though Selene did invited him in the carriage. Nawen decided it was better to simply ignore it. This land was really strange to her after all. "Right..." She said and looked at the ranger. "What exactly is here to do in Skyrim?"

"Don't know." He said, shrugging his shoulders "We're in an palace, I don't think we can do ANYTHING without insulting somebody. That aside, I do know that Selene has probably invited some nobles. And, sorry I wouldn't know what to do, I have only killed dragons in my time up here, I assumed that was all there is to do in this wasteland."

Selene clearly already knew her dress was beautiful but she still loved the attention and said "Why thank you my dear, and i must say the tailor did a wonderful job you look divine!" "now, no fancy parties i am afraid... well we are having dinner in an hour but dont worry no nobles just us!" she then looked at Aardorn "How did you get in!, no matter you are my guest anyway" she smiled slightly and brushed her blonde hair before saying "There is much to do in skyrim with this war going on, but if you need nature, i have a huge garden and much land, as well as a menagerie which is just off the side of the garden...

Selene clearly already knew her dress was beautiful but she still loved the attention and said "Why thank you my dear, and i must say the tailor did a wonderful job you look divine!" "now, no fancy parties i am afraid... well we are having dinner in an hour but dont worry no nobles just us!" she then looked at Aardorn "How did you get in!, no matter you are my guest anyway" she smiled slightly and brushed her blonde hair before saying "There is much to do in skyrim with this war going on, but if you need nature, i have a huge garden and much land, as well as a menagerie which is just off the side of the garden...

"Thank the divines! Had there been nobles I couldn't have survived all their stupidity!"

OOC: Maybe we should slow down a bit? It seems because of our active posting it's harder for some people to follow the story. :ohdear:

Nawen smiled and almost jumped from all the excitement. "I'd love to visit your garden and menagerie!" However this war really intrigued her and she wanted to hear more about it and help if she could. There's always someone who needs help. Especially in uneasy times like these.